Job ID 1491014
Account Executive – DMV (District of Columbia/Maryland/Virginia)
About PacketFabric, Inc.
Over the past 5 years PacketFabric has built the most advanced NaaS platform throughout North America and Europe. PacketFabric has revolutionized how companies procure, deploy, and manage network connectivity with our network-as-a-service platform (NaaS). PacketFabric is a private layer 2 network delivering instant, scalable, and secure connectivity between any two or more points on our network, at speeds from 50Mbps to multi-100Gbps. We strive to create strong customer relationships throughout the company. PacketFabric was built from the ground up as a fully-remote company, and our “packeteers” are located throughout the world.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for driving PacketFabric’s growth in the DMV region. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing scale-up and play a key role in our expansion into a growing territory. Supported by our marketing team, you will focus on identifying new high value customers for PacketFabric and building long term, strategic business relationships that will lead to increased revenue growth and client satisfaction.
This role would suit an experienced sales professional, capable of operating in a fast paced startup environment. The ability to operate independently and work effectively in a remote environment is a must.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Work with the Director of Sales to develop a sales strategy across the midwest – You will drive growth in the region and have responsibility for delivering the revenue targets
- Develop a strong pipeline of deals with a combination of outbound sales prospecting and inbound leads supported by our marketing team
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Arranging and conducting PacketFabric portal demos for prospects with the support of our Sales Engineering team
- Consistent Salesforce updates to support accurate reporting within the business
- Collaborating with marketing, product management and sales peers to optimize both territory and PacketFabric’s overall success
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS sales engineering experience
- 2+ years NaaS sales engineering experience preferred
- Proven experience as a hunter and over-achieving sales quotas
- Understanding the impact of the Cloud’s role in modern enterprise IT
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport with prospective customers in person or over the phone and collaborate with a variety of internal groups including customer success/services, engineering, marketing, and sales operations
- Demonstrated ability to overcome customer objections, negotiate win-win deals in complex enterprises, and acquire new customers
- Change agility and demonstrated success working in a fast growth environment-solving problems while sustaining good relationships
- Ability to work both independently from home as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- Bonus points if you have experience selling network services or telecommunications products
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commissions
- The chance to build your own region with personal career growth opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in the Employee stock options plan
- Be part of a fast growing forward thinking company with big growth plans
- Flexible working hours
- Consistent training and career development
Here at PacketFabric, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and follow employment lifecycle processes designed to prevent discrimination against our people, regardless of gender identity or expression or intersex, sexual orientation, religion, spiritual beliefs, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, national origin, citizenship, generation, culture, or any protected category under federal, state and local law.