Job ID 1482041
Revive is a 100% remote organization specializing in ad campaign management on Amazon’s owned and operated properties (i.e., IMDb, Twitch). Our team works remotely in California, Florida, Colorado, Oregon, and Montana. Our culture and processes prioritize strong communication, the ability to work asynchronously, and to work well independently. We are a tight-knit group that prides itself on the deep internal and external relationships we hold. Simply put, we’re a team of highly empathic, no-ego over-achievers.
Revive Media is looking for a self-motivated Account Manager to join our Strategy team.
As an Account Manager, you are passionate about navigating the media landscape, understanding the business drivers that improve performance for large clients, and learning how to build a strategy to achieve client goals on the Amazon DSP. You play a key role on the revenue team, ensuring the team always exceeds its standards of delivering excellence to its customers.
You possess strong attention to detail and will stop at nothing to leave no stone unturned; you have an eye for identifying growth opportunities; you have excellent time management skills and like to take action and above all – your motivation comes from within: you are an independent self-starter that feels accomplished by helping and doing an awesome job!
This is an external-facing role that is responsible for providing critical day-to-day support to some of Revive’s top clients. The Account Manager will be able to learn from and grow with a dynamic, hard-working, and tight-knit team.
- Proactively provide day-to-day support and recommendations to some of Revive’s top clients
- Address all client questions and concerns in a timely manner
- Become an Amazon DSP expert
- Facilitate and execute tasks involved with account management such as:
- Media planning, forecasting, and proposal development for current and new clients
- Support the development of campaign media plans to support client objectives
- Work with Revive to develop processes to scale media planning and proposal services
- Work closely with the CRO to support new business opportunities
- Provide campaign performance insight analysis for internal and external stakeholders
- Providing excellent customer service for partners, agencies, and internal business teams
- 2-5 years experience in digital advertising Account Management or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
- Ability to work within a highly collaborative, dynamic environment
- Motivated individual with a positive attitude who can consistently strive to exceed expectations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to legally work in the United States
- Experience working for a top brand or media agency
- Strong interest in the Digital Media/Advertising space
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Adept at solving problems that span business and technology
- The ability to influence process improvements that scale broadly while inventing and simplifying within existing processes
- Understanding of digital media ad serving, technology, and associated terminology
- Competitive medical, vision, and dental benefits, including 100% coverage for Employees and 50% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly 3 day weekend