Job ID 1488476
Venrec are pleased to be recruiting for an Experienced Client Manager to join our client, an established firm of Chartered Accountants
- This is a work from home position.
- You will be expected to occasionally (2-3 times per month) visit the practice’s main office which is located in the Solent area.
- The salary for this role is between £40,000 – £60,000 depending on experience and qualification.
- Our client is happy for this to be a full time or part time role, and is also flexible with regard to hours.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Have experience working in an accountancy practice
- The ability and experience working independently and on your own initiative
- ACCA or ICAEW qualified
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- It is essential to have a good working knowledge of Iris and Sage
- It would be beneficial to have a good working knowledge of QuickBooks and Xero
The role entails:
- Regularly communicating with other members of staff and clients via telephone, email, Teams, Zoom, etc.
- Reviewing job files (limited companies, sole traders and tax cases) which have been prepared by junior members of staff. The review should be of a standard ready for director sign off and final presentation to the client.
- Day to day communication with clients, including presentation of final accounts and tax, ad hoc queries, tax advice and bookkeeping assistance.
- Finalisation of top quality year end accounts files.
- Preparing personal and corporate tax returns and tax computations.
- Finalisation of VAT and bookkeeping files.
- Assisting with onboarding new clients.
- All other aspects of the day to day client journey.