Job ID 1492603
As an Accounts Payable Analyst you will be a part of our Source to Pay Managed Services team supporting our customers accounts payable and procurement processes. You will become an expert in our accounts payable management solutions including invoice processing and payments. That expertise will be used to manage exceptions in the invoice and payment process while driving continuous improvement and automation.
This key position reports to the Manager, Accounts Payable Operations within our Global Client Services team. We’re a dedicated, down-to-earth group in a growing organization offering plenty of opportunity. We look forward to adding you into the mix!
As an Accounts Payable Analyst, you’ll be responsible for:
- Manage daily and weekly responsibilities related to invoice processing including updating and documenting invoices to clear exceptions, reviewing reports to monitor for errors, reviewing and updating invoice account codes
- Support user and supplier adoption into the Corcentric invoice and payment processes and solutions
- Develop a deep understanding of your assigned customers business and processes.
- Define success in terms of your customer’s point of view and drive customer satisfaction
- Document new and maintain current processes and procedure documentation to ensure consistency and to aid in the identification of efficiency opportunities.
- Produce identified metric reports to reflect status of invoice processing and exceptions or similar activities against customer program objectives and service levels
- Develop insights and present recommendations through reviews of weekly/monthly reports and trends.
- Review exception queues develop root cause analysis for exceptions and recommend process improvement and areas for automation.
- Escalate any and all roadblocks quickly and to the appropriate internal party based on the issue.
- Support both customer and supplier users in navigating our solutions and enabling them for self-service.
- Manage invoice related support tickets via email or direct phone calls, including managing ticket queue and adherence to follow up time service levels
- Perform system administration and configuration for your assigned customers master data and processes.
- Supports Managed Services customer implementation projects as a key resource to ensure the invoice management process is understood, operationalized and managed.
- Support invoice-related helpdesk tickets. May require direct customer interaction via email or direct phone calls, including managing ticket queue and adherence to follow up time service levels
You’ll need to have:
- 1+ year experience in accounts payable function utilizing technology
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Forward thinking, looking to innovate and improve processes
- Strong communications skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
It’s great if you also have:
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to see, talk and hear.
- The employee is also required to use hands to type, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms and requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.
- Willing and able to travel as required by job responsibilities and business needs.
(Psst Don’t worry if you don’t check all these boxes we view this as helpful experience that can shorten ramp-up time!)
Corcentric is a global provider of business spend management and revenue management software and services for mid-market and Fortune 1000 businesses. Corcentric delivers software, advisory services, and payments focused on reducing costs, optimizing working capital, and unlocking revenue.
We achieve success by exemplifying our core values in the way we work, communicate, and collaborate:
- Do the Right Thing
- Embrace + Drive Change
- Be Empowered
- Be Relentlessly Focused on the Customer
At Corcentric, we know that the hard work of our employees is what drives the success of our organization. We care about who you are and what you value, both inside and outside of work.
Within our organization, you will have the opportunity to work with smart, collaborative team members and approachable leaders. Our down-to-earth, solutions-oriented culture means you’ll have the opportunity to get hands-on with interesting work projects and be able to draw a short line from your contributions to business impacts. We prioritize professional development and encourage cross-functional promotional opportunities to enable you to reach your career goals. We have been in business for over 25 years and are thrilled to be actively growing and scaling our teams accordingly – it’s an exciting environment and a great time to join.
We also recognize the importance of work-life balance and want to support your efforts to take care of your health and well-being and the health and well-being of those who depend upon you. In support of this, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our full-time team members, including:
- Generous annual paid time off program that increases with tenure
- Eight paid holidays plus an annual personal holiday to recognize or celebrate an occasion that is important to you
- An annual paid day off to volunteer for causes that are near and dear to you
- Paid maternity, paternal/secondary caregiver, and adoptive parent leave
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- 401k program with a company match
- Medical insurance plan options ranging from a traditional PPO to High Deductible Health Plan options that feature a company HSA contribution
- Dental plan – including orthodontia coverage
- Vision plan – including discount for LASIK surgery
- All medical, dental, and vision insurance plans are available from the first of the month following your start date – no extended waiting period to be eligible!
- A no-cost Employee Assistance Program – 24/7 access to confidential counseling services and a wide range of additional support and professional services
Our roles require routine use of standard office equipment, such as computers, keyboards, printers, phones, and filing cabinets. You may need to type, reach, and lift office materials of a reasonable weight. Travel may also be required based on job responsibilities and business needs.
Corcentric does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.