Job ID 1508187
ARETUM, a leading government contracting company specializing in technology-enabled mission support services, is seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Accounts Payable Manager to join our team. As an Accounts Payable Manager at ARETUM, you will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable function and ensuring timely and accurate processing of invoices.
ARETUM is known for providing cutting-edge solutions and outstanding service to Federal clients in various sectors, including Next Generation Analytics, Engineering Services, Training Services, IT Systems, Cyber Security, PMO Support, and Financial Consulting. Our mission is to deliver technology-driven solutions that meet the unique needs of our government clients, enabling them to achieve their objectives effectively and efficiently.
- Manage integrations of newly acquired companies into one seamless AP function
- Lead the process of identifying and implementing areas of process improvement for the AP department
- Manage the maintenance and documentation of proper controls and policies related to accounts payable with other responsible parties
- Oversee the end-to-end AP process, including review of vendor invoice coding, reconciliations of associated general ledger accounts, vendor invoice payments, and resolution of errors or inquiries, and ultimately ensure timely receipt of payment
- Ensure compliance is maintained with GAAP, CAS, and the FAR
- Assist with audit requests and ensure they are provided timely and accurately
- Partner with other AP team members to review and maintain the reconciliation of vendor invoice data
- Serve as the main Point of Contact for the AP department and manage the AP inbox, ensuring all queries are timely responded to
- Manage a team of individuals with varied backgrounds to optimal performance
- Perform account research and ad-hoc accounting/reporting/administrative tasks
- 8+ years Accounting experience, including managing others
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Government contracting and Unanet experience
- Knowledge of GAAP, CAS, FAR and control understanding
- Strong organizational, prioritization skills, and attention to detail
- Actively focuses on team development and growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate high level of integrity, professionalism including teamwork
- Ability to effectively plan, work well under pressure and short deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong problem solving, research, and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Creates an atmosphere in which timely information flows smoothly through the organization
- Actively pursues learning and self-development to enhance personal, professional and business growth; shares learning and development with their team
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills
ARETUM is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, religious creed, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, or age.
ARETUM utilizes e-Verify to check employment authorization.