Job ID 1495951
Work from home (Pennsylvania)
Days (United States of America)
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Reviews, analyzes, modifies, creates, debugs, designs, and tests applications using modern development methodologies and tools. Provides key insight in design and application architecture discussions A key player on a multidisciplinary team and will engage in all aspects of the application development life-cycle as needed for each project to be successful.
- Responsible for the process, life cycle and creation of the software to assist users in completing a computer task or program.
- Implements code and documents all system changes based on assignments and time lines.
- Develops and follows department coding and user interface guidelines.
- Provides code review, testing, debugging, technical documentation, general testing instructions, go-live planning, assistance in go-live moves, and post-live support.
- Communicates any and all progress, roadblocks, and issues to the team and management in a timely manner.
- Provides training and documentation to team members on new development assignments.
- Trains and mentors staff members.
- Assists in the development and documentation of a technical approach for a solution to the team stakeholders.
Work is typically performed in an office environment. Accountable for satisfying all job specific obligations and complying with all organization policies and procedures. The specific statements in this profile are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements considered necessary to successfully perform the job.
Relevant experience may be a combination of related work experience and degree obtained (Associate’s Degree = 2 years; Bachelor’s Degree = 4 years).
If a suitably experienced candidate cannot be found, applicants who meet the basic qualifications, but possess fewer years of experience will be considered for hire at a lower level. Salary would commensurate with experience.
- Work schedule will coordinate with Eastern Standard Time zone
- On-Call rotation
- Extensive experience working in front-end web development
- Experience with C# development using the .NET framework or .NET Core(preferred)
- Extensive programming experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS, and Bootstrap, Foundation or Materialize
- Solid understanding and development experience in Angular
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with tools like Redux, Webpack, Angular CLI, and/or NPM
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Experience developing REST APIs
- Experience with client-side architecture and design patterns
- Experience with Relational Databases like Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience developing client side OIDC OAuth2.0 solutions
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Solid understanding and extensive experience with version control tools like Git, SVN or Mercurial
- Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently
- Exceptional learning skills
- A passion for producing the highest quality of work
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication
- TriZetto Facets data model and integration experience (API, embedded extensions, XCOM extensions)
High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)- (Required)
Minimum of 10 years-Relevant experience (Required)
Certification(s) and License(s):
Application Development Tools, Application Testing, Critical Thinking, Database Structures, Development Tools (Inactive), Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Technical Skills
OUR PURPOSE & VALUES: Everything we do is about caring for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities.
- KINDNESS: We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves.
- EXCELLENCE: We treasure colleagues who humbly strive for excellence.
- LEARNING: We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow.
- INNOVATION: We constantly seek new and better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community, and the nation.
- SAFETY: We provide a safe environment for our patients and members and the Geisinger family.
We offer healthcare benefits for full time and part time positions from day one, including vision, dental and domestic partners. Perhaps just as important, we encourage an atmosphere of collaboration, cooperation and collegiality.
We know that a diverse workforce with unique experiences and backgrounds makes our team stronger. Our patients, members and community come from a wide variety of backgrounds, and it takes a diverse workforce to make better health easier for all. We are proud to be an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.