Job ID 1499702
-Application Support Analyst-Fully Remote-Excellent Salary + benefits-ASAP Start
Application Support Analyst required for an exciting commercial client, who are embarking on a huge growth period and evolution, as they look to introduce new projects and services, whilst growing out the team as a whole.
Working as an Application Support Analyst, you will provide support to internal end users for the critical software applications across the business. You will manage and support applications throughout their lifecycle, ensuring the highest standards of service to the business and their customers. Additionally, you will assist with the implementation, configuration and ongoing support of new and existing applications, ensuring that the applications are used optimally.
Reporting to the Head of IT Applications, the role will involve troubleshooting (in person and remotely) and analysing any issues with key software applications as well as contributing towards the creation, review and updates of support documentation.
The successful candidate will be involved in collaborating with other business units to gain a strong understanding of business processes and how software applications support them. You will also be required to provide regular communication to customers concerning the status of incidents, maintaining ownership of incidents and ensuring status updates through to resolution.
- 2 years’ minimum experience providing technical support on business-critical applications in a demanding environment
- Knowledge of ITIL and service management methodologies. In particular, Incident Management & Problem Management
- Experience of Remote Assistance/Support
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to document processes and procedures in a clear, concise and logical manner
- Be a clear, logical thinker
- Ability to challenge the status-quo and think laterally
- Must have a full clean current Driver’s Licence
- Liaising with 3rd parties / suppliers for incident management
- Strong written and verbal skills
Nice to Haves:
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate
- SQL database systems
- Dynamics 365 CRM
- Business Central NAV
- SharePoint Online
Please forward your CV to discuss this requirement in more detail to