Job ID 1490869
Position Location: 100%Remote South Carolina Work hours are scheduled based on the Eastern time zone.
Faneuil is a Continuum Global Solutions LLC company based in Hampton, Virginia that provides outsourced business processing solutions for an extensive client portfolio that includes both commercial and government entities. Faneuil operates as a separate subsidiary under Continuum Global Solutions, LLC.
At Continuum Global Solutions, our vision is to be the leader in customer experience by connecting the right people with innovative solutions to deliver outstanding results. We will empower and support our employees to reach unimaginable heights while growing our business to make a global impact. Our can-do culture works together to make the ordinary exceptional.
Are you someone who AIMS HIGHER.REACHES FARTHER when it comes to reaching your goals? Can you ACT BOLD.BE PASSIONATE with your impressive communication skills, persuasion, and willingness to help others? Can you BE ONE.HELP MANY in a way that provides a positive experience? Do you want to BE DIFFERENT.BE YOU and LEARN MORE.TAKE ACTION?
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
We are hiring remote Healthcare Appointment Setters who will make outbound calls placed by the telephony system to existing Medicare and/or Medicaid health plan members to offer, explain, and schedule a free in-home or virtual health risk evaluation. In this position you must be comfortable making a lot of calls, using scripts, attempting to overcome customers objections to services by using sales tactics that position the value and not let a call go to waste. This full-time position offers paid training, health benefits, opportunity for professional growth, and many more employer perks. You must possess a positive personality with a desire to stay motivated in achieving your goals in showing how you care for every customer.
- Handle a high volume of outbound calls autodialed by the telephony system to schedule services
- Receive inbound callbacks to schedule services and/or perform other customer service activities
- Utilize a call script to position the value of the free-in home or virtual health risk evaluations and use scripted verbiage that will help overcome objections and offer rebuttals
- Navigate through multiple computer applications with speed & accuracy
- Adapt to learn new call types when business needs change & flex support in those areas
- Maintain a productive workload making 80+ outbound calls and working towards quotas to schedule appointments
WORK AT HOME REQUIREMENTS
- High-Speed Internet With At Least 10 Mbps Download Speed & 5 Mbps Upload Speed (No Satellite, Wifi, or Cellular/Wireless Carrier Internet Services)
- Must have a hard-wired internet connection via ethernet cable to modem/router that you own/are responsible for. (Continuum will ship you company equipment to use)
- Dedicated, Quiet, & Secured Workspace with No Distractions
- A USB Wired Headset with Noise Canceling Microphone
- 18+ Years & High School diploma or its equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months of call center experience (sales & healthcare industry preferred)
- Self-driven and able to focus on the same task/objective for long periods of time
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills
- High computer proficiency & overall technical knowledge
- Willing to work any shift between 8:00am-8:00pm Monday through Friday, and 9:00am-5:30pm Saturday & Sunday Eastern standard time + holidays & weekends
- Professional positive attitude & courteous telephone etiquette
- Customer focused personality and the motivation to achieve goals
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- $14-15 per hour + Monthly Bonuses + Overtime during peak needs
- Access up to 50% of your pay immediately after your shift
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision) & Other Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid, Virtual Training
- Remote work environment
- Opportunity for Professional Development
About Continuum Global Solutions, LLC
Continuum Global Solutions’ customer care services and call centers have been embraced by top companies worldwide. The company’s Fortune-500 clients rely on its vast expertise in customer care management. Continuum Global Solutions leverages world class voice, chat, email, and social technologies. Continuum has more than 16,000 employees in major international markets and serves tier-1 clients across multiple industry verticals. More information can be found at
Continuum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Continuum recruiting correspondence will always come from a talent acquisition representative with an official e-mail address. In addition, our representatives will never ask for any form of payment from a candidate or new hire. Please report suspicious activity to .