Job ID 1449061
AWS DevOps Engineer (Mid-Level) – Leicestershire – Fully remote – AWS, Terraform and Kubernetes (EKS)
I’m working with a rapidly growing SaaS company in Leicestershire to recruit a Fully remote Mid-Level AWS DevOps Engineer for an exciting and challenging role. You will join a Software Engineering team of roughly 25 people and a DevOps team currently made up of a DevOps Lead + a Junior DevOps Engineer.
This is a fully remote role (no expectation to be in the office but at most possibly 1 day every 2 months) for a small company who are trying to scale their DevOps approach and optimise their tooling and processes. They need someone who does not wait to be given the next task and is proactive and asks questions. Alongside their DevOps Lead you will be highly influential in shaping their DevOps tooling and approach. This will be a great next step for a Mid-level Engineer who is looking to take on more responsibility and progress into a Senior role in the future with great training and career progression opportunities.
Some of the current projects include:
- Database migration from MS SQL to AWS Aurora
- Improving CI/CD processes
- Building out their Containerised approach with Kubernetes and EKS
- Moving to a scalable multi-tenant platform.
- Migrating from RabbitMQ to AWS SQS
- Improving and standardising progress through environments for the code base and Kubernetes
To be considered you will have experience in many of the following:
- AWS services – (Elasticache, EC2, AWS Quicksight, Lambdas, Fargate, Aurora, RDS, SQS, StepFunctions, AWS Glue),
- CI/CD pipelines
- Containerisation – Docker and Kubernetes (EKS)
- Infrastructure-as-Code – Terraform
- Monitoring and Incident Response – Grafana, CloudWatch,
- Security: AWS Cognito
- Python Scripting
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Salary: Up to £65,000 + training budget + benefits
Location: Remote Working
THEY DO NOT OFFER VISA SPONSORSHIP.