Job ID 1490853
All posting locations: Remote, Illinois, United States of America
Job Function: 01 – Sales
Date Published: 16-Jan-2024
Ref #: R-76540
Base Salary Range: $99,100.00 – $123,900.00
Target Total Cash Range: $123,875.00 – $154,875.00
Target Total Cash: Target total cash represents this role’s annualized cash earning potential at target (base salary + target bonus). Target total cash is contingent on targeted company performance achievement and individual attainment of performance goals. Therefore, target total cash is not guaranteed earnings.
Compensation Disclaimer: The compensation offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors.
Description & Requirements
This role is uniquely positioned for a motivated sales leader who has an appetite for full ownership and accountability for our products and customers within the assigned accounts in the region. You thrive in ownership within the business and adept at selling solutions and with a consistent track record to win new business. We are seeking a candidate who is eager to be an authority, influencer and activator with internal and external key partners from the first day on the job. This role reports to the Lead, Sales for Kraft Heinz Ingredients.
- Prepare, present and lead the sales planning process for assigned region.
- Build profitable sales in the assigned territory through additional sales with current customersand demonstrate dedication to prospecting and new business development.
- Employ a consultative sales approach that focuses on building long term, strategic relationships with account’s key decision makers, penetrating their business further.
- Improve Kraft Heinz Ingredients position within the top tiered accounts using consultative and in-depth selling at all levels within the account that result in increased sales and margin growth.
- Prospect for new business; conduct sales calls and actively grow the size of your territory.
- Maintain a clear updated view of your sales pipeline; actively build sales opportunity pipeline to exceed targets and drive opportunities from initial identification and qualification to sales fruition and closure.
- Actively communicate progress of projects and changes in demand to internal team members.
- Build effective proposals, based on customer needs, consumer insights and the customer’s decision criteria.
- Fluent in Spanish is required
- Experience and expertise in Food Ingredients preferred, R&D experience is a benefit.
- Sophisticated sales experience required with a consistent record for attaining new customers, increasing penetration with existing customers, and growing sales profitably.
- Maintain current and secure new customers by demonstrating strong analytical skills including experience applying for sales and opportunity pipeline management, generating and driving account strategies and effective forecasting for business planning.
- Excellent business insight and intuition validated by discernment that not every salesopportunity is equal.
- Effective interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, validated by effective presentation, influence, and negotiation with internal and external partners.
- Due to customer and team connectivity, we require this role to be based in Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Wisconsin, Illinois – Home-based role located in the mid-west or west-coast regions
- Travel is required (approximately 40-50%)
Kraft Heinz is a global food company with a delicious heritage. With iconic and emerging food and beverage brands around the world, we deliver the best taste, fun and quality to every meal table we touch. We’re on a mission to disrupt not only our own business, but the global food industry. A consumer obsession and unexpected partnerships fuel our progress as we drive innovation across every part of our company.
Around the world, our people are connected by a culture of ownership, agility and endless curiosity. We also believe in being good humans, who are working to improve our company, communities, and planet. We’re proud of where we’ve been – and even more thrilled about where we’re headed – as we nourish the world and lead the future of food.
We grow our people to grow our business. We champion great people who bring ambition, curiosity, and high performance to the table as the guardians of our beloved and nostalgic brands. Good isn’t good enough. We choose greatness every day by challenging the ordinary and making bold decisions. All while celebrating our wins – and our failures – as we work together to lead the future of food.
Challenging the status quo takes talent. We invest in your purpose and potential by developing skills and nurturing strengths that leave a legacy on our business and a lasting impact on your career. Because great people make great companies, and we’re growing something great here at Kraft Heinz.
Office Collaboration & Hybrid Work Environment
We believe our office environment fuels our collaboration, connection & community as an organization and allows our employees to grow toward greatness. We also believe providing a more flexible and agile model is essential in today’s workplace. A majority of our office-based employees will be able to work remotely for up to two days each week. Additionally, employees who are subject to this hybrid model will be eligible to work from anywhere for up to six weeks in a rolling 12-month period (in maximum two-week increments and according to benefits and tax guidelines). Some jobs may be required to be performed fully in office depending on the role’s responsibilities and requirements.
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination or harassment of any type. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require an accommodation to participate in the job application or hiring process should contact .