Job ID 1504512
Blockchain Engineer/Architect / Outside IR35 / Blockchain Cryptography Immediate start contractor required for a leading software development company. Specializing in providing custom technology solutions to businesses worldwide, With a team of over 100 skilled software developers, excelling in creating mobile and web-based applications tailored to clients’ unique needs. Overview of the Blockchain Engineer / Blockchain Architect vacancy: We are seeking a professional technical Blockchain software engineer / architect /consultant with the skills, knowledge, and experience needed to develop and operate decentralised applications (DApps). Essential Job Functions of the Blockchain Engineer/Architect
- Researching, evaluating, and creating blockchain networks and decentralized applications.
- Performing tests and troubleshooting blockchain-driven projects.
- They should employ various soft skills such as teamwork, collaboration, communication, problem-solving, and multitasking to ensure that an organization meets its objectives.
- They should have excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey the blockchain project s requirements.
Skills & Attributes of the Blockchain Engineer/ Blockchain Architect Computer Science or Software engineering degree. Key background/experience of Blockchain Engineer / Blockchain Architect:
- Experience in using cryptography/Understanding of Cryptography
- Knowledge of Blockchain Architecture
- Need a strong background in computer science, mathematics and cryptography
- Programming languages such as Java, Python, and C++.
- Experience in smart contract development, web development, and security is also desirable.
This is a UK based “remote working” role so all applicants must have the full right to work in the UK for the duration required and be available to attend up to 1 meeting per quarter in London. Please apply for an immediate decision and be sure to highlight any relevant projects or experience that showcases your expertise in blockchain engineering, architecture and security (Cryptography).