Job ID 1485588
George Higginson is pleased to be offering an incredibly rare opportunity to be exclusively partnered with one of the up-and-coming Life Science consultancy companies, in search for a highly motivated and disciplined BD Manager to focus on pushing sales in the business.
- You are an experienced sales, business development, or related position with connection to the Pharmaceutical industry.
- You have the ability to drive a team to achieving set goals and provide creative solutions to roadblocks encountered along the way.
- You are someone with a technical mindset with the ability to convey complex information in simple terms.
- You have the ability to interface and collaborate effectively with multiple departments and individuals to achieve and overall goal.
- You have the ability to structure and apply strong organizational skills to capture details and present the information to other team members.
- You are confident with developed presentation skills to engage in discussions in front of customers and at open forums.
- Develop and drive yearly sales initiatives through the organization while providing consistent updates on progress and flagging any potential roadblocks.
- Participate in joint customer visits with the sales team to support current business and find new business opportunities.
- Create prospecting research into new business opportunities and existing targeted markets. This includes supporting development of marketing materials, building a strategic plan to introduce products, and tracking local projects through completion.
Experience & Minimum Requirements:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a CRO or Pharmaceutical Consultancy company.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical market space.
- Experience with Microsoft suite of tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc )
- Bachelor of Science degree in a Science related field.
- Presentation and public speaking skills
- Preferred work experience with another encoder company but not required
How To Apply:
AL Solutions is a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK, Europe, the United States and Canada for a variety of Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations. If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies.