Job ID 1482014
PhotoShelter is a leading Digital Asset Management (DAM) that helps marketing and creative teams manage their assets online. Nearly 2,000 brands rely on PhotoShelter to get their creative content to their audience, including Delta Airlines, the Boston Red Sox, the University of Florida, the Special Olympics, FreshDirect and more.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) at PhotoShelter you will play a crucial role in identifying and nurturing prospective customers. You will be responsible for both inbound and outbound lead management and will collaborate with both the sales and marketing teams to drive revenue growth.
- Lead generation
- Proactively identify and qualify inbound leads through various channels, to generate qualified meetings for the sales team
- Conduct outbound prospecting to target potential customers within our ideal customer profile, and generate qualified meetings for our account executives
- Lead management
- Effectively manage and prioritize a high volume of leads to ensure timely follow-up and engagement
- Utilize CRM tools to track and document lead interactions, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information
- Communication and relationship building
- Engage with prospects through phone calls, emails, and social media to understand their needs and educate them on the value of our solutions
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to transition qualified leads and provide necessary information for the sales process
- Participate in regular meetings to provide insights, share feedback, and contribute to the continuous improvement of sales strategies
- Performance metrics
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly lead generation and conversion targets
- Drive your monthly and quarterly quota of qualified meetings that turn into opportunities and sales
To achieve success you will need:
- To be passionate and aggressive in your pursuit of excellence.
- 1+ years of sales or related marketing/business experience
- A commanding desire to learn, make a difference and succeed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- To be naturally curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity and the genuine desire to educate and help organizations
- To be a self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- To be competitive and focused on achieving goals
This role can be located in: New York City (HQ – Hybrid); Tristate area (Hybrid); Florida (Remote); Maryland (Remote); Massachusetts (Remote); Michigan (Remote); North Carolina (Remote); Pennsylvania (Remote); Rhode Island (Remote); South Carolina (Remote); Virginia (Remote)
Candidates must work within the Eastern Time Zone.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
The team at PhotoShelter has a set of foundational values – among them are “we operate with heart” and “our integrity drives everything.” As these values guide our company, PhotoShelter is committed to maintaining a welcoming and respectful workplace that celebrates each employee’s unique identity. We recognize that diverse viewpoints and experiences are essential to the success of our team. Alongside our commitment to photographers and creative teams, we in turn ensure that team members from all backgrounds are supported to grow creatively and professionally in their careers at PhotoShelter. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. It’s not about our bottom line, it’s about the core values that drive us forward. Our management team and hiring managers are mindful of the needs of our unique community, ensuring that our workplace is inclusive, welcoming and safe for all.
- An inspired environment. Inc. Magazine named PhotoShelter one of the fastest growing companies in the US and we’ve been awarded one of the Best Places To Work in NYC by InternetWeek with special recognition for our employee happiness scores.
- Visual Media industry expertise through exposure to amazing photographers and videographers and new trends in the industry.
- Benefits. We offer the usual good stuff. Competitive annual salary, variable pay incentives, 401(k) with company match, insurance coverage (medical, dental and vision, life), generous PTO, and commuter benefits.
- Compensation range for this role is $50k – $60k annual base salary, plus commission incentive.