Job ID 1500975
Who We Are
Insurity’s vision is all about empowerment. Empowering insurance organizations to quickly capitalize on new opportunities by delivering the world’s most configurable, cloud-native, easy-to-use, and intuitively analytical software. It’s also about empowering our team members through tools, training, teamwork, and professional development opportunities.
To talk the talk, we must walk the walk. We are trusted by 22 of the top 25 Property & Casualty insurance carriers and 7 of the top 10 MGAs in the U.S. today with over 400 cloud-based deployments – and more on the way. That’s proof we walk the walk. While our product suites are some of the most compelling in the industry, it’s our team members who deliver the exceptional value and unrivaled industry expertise our customers appreciate from us.
Our team tells us over and over; working at Insurity offers you the opportunity to collaborate with and learn from some of the most creative and knowledgeable minds in insurance technology. You’ll feel welcomed even before you start your first day with us through our award-winning onboarding program.
Take the first step to joining our team by applying today and we look forward to seeing .
Insurity’s next Business Development Representative
Our BDR holds the key to bringing prospects to the top of our sales funnel and will work alongside the Marketing and Sales teams to bring in new business. This role will give potential customers the first impression of Insurity, whether it be by lead or cold calling; so our BDR team takes pride in ensuring they have the knowledge and sales savvy to qualify and then determine the next steps customers can take within our sales process.
What Our Business Development Representative Will Do
- Make outbound calls and outreach to senior executives in the property and casualty insurance industry
- Build relationships with prospects and manage lead development pipeline
- Be an Insurity evangelist by showing a solid understanding of our products and use cases, and articulating your message in simple and effective business terms
- Identify new business opportunities, through a variety of channels, by connecting with prospects and introducing them to Insurity
- Qualify all sales leads based upon lead qualification criteria definitions
- Work with your Sales colleagues to move qualified leads through the sales process
- Provide weekly status reports as requested to management and collaborators
- Stay up-to-date on industry and job-related trends and standard methodologies, including reading relevant publications, articles, blogs, etc.
Who We’re Looking For
- 1-2 years’ experience in a sales or business development role recommended
- Exposure to Salesforce CRM or comparable CRM tool
- Self-starter with a proven track record to influence and persuade
- Eye for business where you can navigate a variety of B2B organizations, their structures, and workflows
- Knowledge of the insurance industry is a plus
Where: US remote.
What’s In It For U
- Flex First Workforce: Do your work best from home or from one of our office locations; it’s your choice.
- Generous Time Off: Our leadership believes in taking the time you need when you need it through our Open PTO Policy.
- Day One Health Benefits + Employer-Matched Retirement Savings: You might think these are table stakes, but we know these matter to you.
- More Than Just Core Values: Our values are fundamental in how we attract, train, and retain top talent.
- Award-Winning Onboarding Program: We set you up from the get-go to make a significant impact from Day One and follow you through your entire first year.
- Real Career Growth Opportunities: We love to promote from within with over 20% of our open roles filled through internal applicants last year.
- Mentorship Program: We support a champion culture and growth mindset by pairing you with experienced, talented leaders to help you grow personally and professionally.
- Internal Networking: Build relationships, network, collaborate, and stay connected with colleagues internally with our one-of-a kind online Coffee for Two program.
- Continuous Learning Opportunities: Own your development with your own LinkedIn Learning Kaplan licenses.
- Discounted University Tuition: Employees and their families can start or continue their university career with less out-of-pocket investment through our partnerships with the University of Arizona Global Campus.
- Employee Referral Bonus: Once you come onboard, give Insurity the biggest compliment you can give by referring someone to work here and earn a cash bonus.
We have five Core Values at Insurity; one of which is to Act with Integrity. Providing pay transparency helps you make the best decision for you. We continuously analyze and update our salary ranges for our roles according to market trends to not only ensure our employees are paid fairly, but also help close gender, race, and disability wage gaps. Along with the benefits listed above, the salary range for this role is $32000 to $65000, commensurate with experience.
Insurity is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to creating an exceptional work environment for all our employees by extending a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging into the very fabric of our organization. We embrace differences and diversity of identity, experience, and thought, and actively strive for inclusive behaviors across our company.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Thank you for your interest in Insurity! Please understand that due to the volume of applicants we receive, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Employment fraud is real and the need for vigilance has never been more important. Insurity takes the candidate experience to heart and adheres to the Recruitment Process FAQ details published on our Career page.
Here are a few good tips to remember when on the job hunt – if a job looks too good to be true, if you’re offered a role and haven’t spoken directly with a member of the organization, or if you’re asked for any personal identifying information, think twice and do your homework. Insurity will never extend a job offer without having interviewed the candidate first.
To view the Insurity Career Page and our Recruitment Process FAQ, please visit: Insurity Careers ()