Job ID 1493322
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC for you and the customer. As a Business-to-Business Sales Representative working remotely you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also , an award-winning employment experience and company culture. Inbound and Outbound opportunities available .
Our TTEC work from home team has 40 preferred residency states. We are currently not hiring from the following geographies: AK, CA, HI or outside of the United States. Residents of Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington, and Washington, D.C. will be considered only based on special business need.
What You’ll be Doing
Are you results focused and love to help others? Do you have a passion to maximize sales opportunities? In this role, you’ll work effectively to service, enhance and build relationships with current and future clients. Focused on achieving revenue quotas, you’ll provide professional service & sales for Fortune and Enterprise level accounts. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products & services with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Bring your strong product and brand knowledge, goal setting experience, and passion to negotiate and close a sale, handle objections and rebuttals during customer interactions
- Effectively recommend, quote, and negotiate product knowledge with customers to close the sale while identifying and handling all sales opportunities
What You Bring to the Role
- 1 year or more of business development and/or business-to-business sales experience
- 1 year or more experience of selling SaaS products for some programs
- One year or more post-secondary education
- Comfortable with decision making by assessing the situation, researching potential solutions and making recommendations before escalating to the next level
- Computer experience
- High speed internet (> 15 mbps )
- While we recommend a USB wired headset, if you have a headset already, you may be able to use that (except for Bluetooth headsets)
- Smart phone or another device that runs IOS or Android (iPad etc.) for your daily log-in
What you can expect:
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- Base wage range of $13 to $19 per hour plus performance bonus, and commission opportunities based on the program
- And we have a healthy benefits package based on your position that could include PTO, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness incentives. Visit for more information.
A Bit More About Your Role
We’re committed to ensuring you have the skills and support to be successful in your role throughout your career. From your first day in training, through individualized webcam-enabled, engagement and coaching, on into 1000s of free courses to support your career growth wherever that may take you. And we know that you bring with you the one necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. Our TTEC community is here for you as one dynamic, global family.
You’ll report to Team Lead. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience and the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in your own unique way.