Job ID 1482017
Hey there! We’re QRY, a media-buying agency that specializes in scaling e-commerce brands. We know the ins and outs of paid media, use sophisticated data analytics, and employ a full-funnel marketing strategy to help e-commerce brands reach their most valuable consumers. We’re not just any company – we’re driven, innovative, and all about creating a happy environment where people love what they do.
We’re looking for a Client Strategist to join our rapidly growing team. The Client Strategist owns a portfolio of clients and acts as a strategic marketing thought leader, develops long-term strategic plans, and drives client success.
If you have experience leading and managing marketing campaigns for retail and ecommerce brands, collaborating with cross-discipline teams, and driving results in the digital advertising world, this could be a perfect position. You should be hard-working, independent, intellectually curious, and have a good sense of humor.
Sound good so far? Great! Let’s learn more about what the role involves
This role involves acting as a strategic and client lead across 4 main sectors:
Client Strategy + Success:
- You’ll act as a marketing & ecommerce strategic advisor for 5-8 clients.
- You’ll manage account and client success and understand the levers to pull to drive results for ecommerce brands.
- You’ll provide connectivity between channels to ensure communication and consistency.
Client Relationship Management:
- You’ll actively lead all client account meetings and build strong rapport with key stakeholders on both the client and agency sides.
- You’ll act as the main point of contact on cross-channel digital marketing campaigns
- You’ll effectively communicate with clients on teams capabilities and opportunities and proactively offer solutions for ad hoc issues
Marketing Knowledge + Reporting:
- You’ll serve as our marketing strategy liaison between internal and external teams through a strong understanding of ecommerce, marketing, and paid media.
- You’ll ensure that all marketing channels are as integrated as possible by facilitating cross-channel collaboration.
- You’ll lead weekly and monthly reporting calls with clients, explaining what happened to the business and what impacted results.
- You’ll directly manage an Account Coordinator and will also lead a team of paid media strategists. You will provide managerial oversight to ensure your team stays organized and focused to meet (and exceed) client expectations.
- You have 3-5 years of successful hands-on client strategy experience, in an agency environment.
- You have experience leading meetings and are comfortable presenting performance data to clients with minimal support.
- You know the ins and outs of making things run smoothly and have applied successful tactics in a previous role.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or in a related field.
- You have experience being seen as a leader in your team, driving forward initiatives, ideas, and feedback.
- Your communication skills are top-notch, and you’re able to communicate with senior stakeholders effectively and efficiently.
- You’re a master of time management. You know how to juggle multiple tasks effectively.
️ Project Management:
- You’ve worked with a project management system in a previous role, such as Asana, Wrike, Monday, or ClickUp (by the way, we use ClickUp at QRY!) You have experience keeping client and internal tasks running like a well-oiled machine.
- The e-commerce, advertising, and agency space excite you. You’re genuinely interested in these fields and eager to make an impact within them.
Creative Problem Solver:
- When challenges arise, you’re ready to jump in and troubleshoot with creative solutions. You enjoy tackling problems head-on and finding innovative ways to overcome them.
- You have a genuine passion for learning. You stay updated with the latest trends in digital advertising and marketing, always expanding your knowledge base.
️ Remote Work Environment:
- You understand the importance of a clean and quiet work environment suitable for video conferencing. You respect digital etiquette and ensure smooth virtual collaboration.
QRY encourages every team member to bring their whole self to work, and we provide perks and benefits that matter in making this a reality.
- We offer a market-rate salary ranging from $75,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year, based on experience.
- Enjoy quarterly bonuses tied to company revenue.
USA remote flexibility.
- Choose your ideal workspace, whether it’s your home office or a coffee shop.
Time off made easy.
- Take advantage of our unlimited PTO policy (at least 14 days annually) and our 14 paid company holidays.
- We prioritize your wellbeing with exceptional health, dental, and vision insurance, fully covered for employees by QRY. We also offer a $100 monthly budget for your wellbeing, i.e. gym memberships, coworking day pass, etc.
Secure your future.
- Participate in our 401k program with a company match.
Growth and development.
- Nurture your learning and development with our investment to L&D, growth opportunities, and tools such as our Learning & Development Philosophy + Policy, role matrices, and skill assessments.
- Team members are provided with the latest Macbook Pro and a one-time $500 stipend to set up their at-home workspace.
Celebrate and connect.
- Join us for annual team retreats (we’ve been to Austin, Tennessee, and Utah to name a few), weekly Coffee Chats, and monthly Happy Hours to foster our vibrant culture.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to contribute your expertise and grow with us. If you’re passionate about the world of media-buying, love working in a dynamic and innovative agency, and are ready to make a real impact with your skills, we want to hear from you. Dust off that resume hit the apply button, and let’s go. If you have any questions about the role or QRY, feel free to email our hiring team at .