Job ID 1441052
A superb opportunity exists for specialist consultant doctors, specifically within psychiatry to join a medical cannabis business with their own private clinic and dispensary.
Whilst you may have heard of one or two of their competitors, they believe that they are different in that they provide specialist care and truly provide person centred care. They ensure that their patients receive first class advice from specialist consultants to provide exceptional care to their patients.
This business specialises in cannabis-based prescriptions (from oil to cannabis flower), for patients who have not found satisfactory results for their conditions with their previous medication and they provide virtual consultations for pain, psychiatry, and neurology.
You ll require the following essentials to be considered for this position:
- GMC Specialist Registration
- Excellent clinical skills
- Leadership skills appropriate for participating in a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to manage clinical complexity and uncertainty
- Decision making based on evidence and experience including the contribution of others
- Valid Indemnity Insurance
- Current DBS, registered for update service
You will be required to conduct remote video consultations to evaluate the unmet clinical need to prescribe CBPMs to patients in the UK.
Within this position, you ll also be carrying out the following duties:
- Conducting remote psychiatric assessments and evaluations for patients with diverse mental health concerns
- Providing expert consultation on diagnosis, treatment plans, and medication management
- Peer review patients in our multidisciplinary team meetings to provide safe and effective care
- Offering guidance and support to patients and their families to ensure their mental health needs are met
- Maintaining accurate and confidential patient records in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations
- Staying current with the latest developments in psychiatry and contribute to the development of innovative mental health solutions
For early on board key consultants, we are able to offer a flexible regular time commitment and a share in the bonus pool.
Payment is based on a Per Session Rates basis with Bonus and Share Options also available.
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Contact Centre and Office Support.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available – (url removed)