Job ID 1495974
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Data Entry Specialist for our remote part-time position at EB. This is a full-time, salaried Accounting & Finance job based in Kansas City, Missouri. As a Data Entry Specialist, you will be responsible for accurately entering financial data into various systems and databases. You will work from home and report to the Accounting & Finance Manager.
Compensation & Benefits:
The compensation for this position is $45 per hour, paid weekly. In addition to the competitive salary, we offer benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and opportunities for professional development.
– Enter and update financial data into company systems and databases accurately
– Verify and audit data for errors and make necessary corrections
– Organize and maintain financial records in an efficient and organized manner
– Communicate effectively with team members to ensure data accuracy and consistency
– Collaborate with other departments as needed to complete assigned tasks
– Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
– Complete assigned tasks within the given time frames
– Continuously look for ways to improve data entry processes and suggest recommendations to management
– High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred
– Proven experience as a Data Entry Specialist or similar role
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
– Knowledge of accounting principles and terminology
– Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
– Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
– Strong communication and organizational skills
– Must have a home office with a reliable computer and internet connection
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming work environment for all employees.