Job ID 1495300
To provide a first-class service to Agents and Coverholders covering all aspects of their Delegated Authority Insurance Arrangements.
- Ensuring high professional standards and continual improvements in service delivery
- Ensuring that the Company’s systems, compliance and procedures are followed at all times, in accordance with the company’s compliance and procedure manuals
- Checking formal documents for accuracy prior to processing and issuance of formal documentation to clients and markets
- Submitting Policy documentation to signing offices where applicable (both bureaux and non-bureaux)
- Processing of transactional via Internal processing system
- Producing debit/credit notes and bureau submissions where required
- Handling and resolving client and queries in respect of both Policy and Premium issues
- Ensuring that diary checks (manual and electronic) are maintained
- Maintaining statistical information including Earned to Incurred figures and Profit Commissions as required
- Maintaining electronic filing system is up to date at all times
- Assisting with the team with Ad hoc duties or covering colleagues where required
- Meeting and adhering to agreed service levels and SLA’s
- Production and renewal of Binding Authorities / Slips, ensuring all are in acceptable order in line with both Lloyds and Company procedures and guidelines
- Production of endorsements where required
- Good knowledge of the regulatory requirements of general insurance in operation at any time
- Good knowledge of FCA regulations and guidelines relating to both private and commercial customers.
- Willingness to continue to develop knowledge of products and related issues through formal and informal learning, both internally and externally to the firm.
- Experience in a similar role
This client offers remote working with occasional visits to their London office