Job ID 1502512
Dermatologist: Image Contributors Wanted (Remote Opportunity)
UWorld is looking for motivated dermatologists to contribute their time and knowledge to further development of our image bank. The images will be used to teach medical students and residents dermatology in a format that integrates rich visual content to enhance learning and long-term memory. This is a significant opportunity to be affiliated with an educational forefront.
- Must have access to a large collection of dermatology images covering classic disease processes (emphasis is placed on images showing classic pathological findings in an easy-to-identify format suitable for medical education). Priority will be given to collections that include a diverse population.
- Must be able to contribute 2-3 images for each dermatology image in addition to 1-2 lines of description (see “To Apply” for sample).
- Compensation of $75 per image set/disease process
UWorld is the leading provider of quality preparatory material for medical-licensure examinations that include the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE ), the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM ), the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM ), and the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX ). We are a web-based resource designed for medical students, residents, physicians, nurses, and allied health care professionals.
- Submit CV along with 3 image samples
- Must have US work authorization
- Must own rights to images