Job ID 1491015
Director of Partnerships
About PacketFabric, Inc.
Over the past 5 years PacketFabric has built the most advanced NaaS platform throughout North America and Europe. PacketFabric has revolutionized how companies procure, deploy, and manage network connectivity with our network-as-a-service platform (NaaS). PacketFabric is a private layer 2 network delivering instant, scalable, and secure connectivity between any two or more points on our network, at speeds from 50Mbps to multi-100Gbps. We strive to create strong customer relationships throughout the company. PacketFabric was built from the ground up as a fully-remote company, and our “packeteers” are located throughout the world.
Reporting to the Chief Sales Officer, you will be responsible for driving PacketFabric’s growth with its most critical partners. These include the Cloud Service Providers (CSP’s) Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Oracle and IBM. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing scale-up and play a vital role in our growth trajectory. Supported by our marketing team, you will focus on identifying new high value customers for PacketFabric and building long term, strategic business relationships that will lead to increased revenue growth and client satisfaction.
This role would suit an experienced sales professional, capable of operating in a fast paced startup environment. The ability to operate independently and work effectively in a remote environment is a must.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Work with the Chief Sales Officer to develop a strategy to grow the relationship with each identified partner ( 10 partners.)
- You will drive growth with the partners and have responsibility for delivering overlay revenue targets
- Develop a strong pipeline of deals in conjunction with our highly-successful sales team
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key partners
- Arrange and conduct PacketFabric portal demos for partners with the support of our Sales Engineering team
- Collaborating with marketing, product management, engineering, sales and sales operations to optimize PacketFabric’s overall success
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS experience
- 2+ years NaaS partnership management / engineering experience preferred
- Proven experience as a big picture thinker
- Understanding the impact of the Cloud’s role in modern enterprise IT, the ways in which modern enterprise IT engages with the CSP’s, and the ways in which the CSP’s engage and compete with one another
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport with prospective partners in person or over the phone/ video conferencing and collaborate with a variety of internal groups including customer success/services, engineering, marketing, and sales operations
- Demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles and to negotiate win-win deals in complex partner ecosystems
- Change agility and demonstrated success working in a fast growth environment-solving problems while sustaining good relationships
- Ability to work both independently from home as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- Bonus points if you have experience selling/ architecting network services or telecommunications products
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commissions
- The chance to make your mark! This is one of PacketFabric’s highest-visibility positions with personal career growth opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in the Employee stock options plan
- Be part of a fast growing forward thinking company with big growth plans
- Flexible working hours
- Consistent training and career development
Here at PacketFabric, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and follow employment lifecycle processes designed to prevent discrimination against our people, regardless of gender identity or expression or intersex, sexual orientation, religion, spiritual beliefs, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, national origin, citizenship, generation, culture, or any protected category under federal, state and local law.