Job ID 1455797
A Top 200 UK law firm are looking to expand their CRM development capabilities by hiring a CRM Developer.
The Dynamics 365 CRM Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining the integrations between Dynamics 365 and other systems.
Location: One day a week in the Bishop’s Stortford Hertfordshire office
- To be a key Developer on the Firm’s two MS Dynamics based systems
- To design, develop and implement CRM changes for the Firm’s key systems
- Utilising your expert knowledge to give guidance for the best practise for developments
- Providing analytical and technical investigation as required by the helpdesk
- Developing CRM Solutions in accordance with specifications defined by the Project Manager
- Designing, testing, and documenting systems requirements
- Development experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and other Power Platform products
- Advanced IT skills and competency
- Confident, clear and articulate communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Supportive and good communication skills with team members
- Ability to share knowledge with peers for the benefit of the team
My client is looking to recruit URGENTLY, please send your CV in Word format to be considered for this great opportunity