Job ID 1441900
I’m working with a Local Authority in the Gorgeous Southwest of the UK, they are seeking an experienced Social Worker to join their Early Help Team!
What Would I Be Doing?
As an Early Help Community Social Worker, your role involves providing vital guidance to practitioners concerned about children’s well-being. Most of the interactions will be telephone-based, with occasional face-to-face meetings like TAF meetings. Collaborate with a supportive team and managers to ensure children receive the right level of intervention and support. Efficiently manage a well-embedded duty system, contributing to a smooth workflow.What’s In It For Me?
- Competitive Rate: Upwards of £33 per hour!
- Nightly allowance of £37.50 for accommodations per week (Up to £150!)
- Part-time position (3 days per week)!
- Choose your preferred office location!
- Potential Remote workafter establishment!
- Collaborate with experienced senior social workers.
- Work within a well-embedded duty system.
To excel in this role, you are requiredwho possess:
- Registration: An Up To Date Social Work England Registration is necessary
- MASH Experience: Previous experience in Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) is desirable.
- Team Collaboration: Work well within a team, contributing to a busy duty line staffed by two social workers daily.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply to this role, please send your CV to , as soon as possible, as shortlisting has already begun!
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Amory Adato, on LinkedIn, or give me a call on & use my personal extension: 7004.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We’re passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you!