Job ID 1489764
PolyAI are growing their sales team and are on the lookout for Enterprise Account Executives to manage our Midwest region. Ideally you will be located in Illinois, however are open to any states within the Midwest for exceptional candidates. Unfortunately we are not able to offer any government support to work in the United States.
Please note, this role will require 50% travel.
Salary: Up to $300,000 OTE
Who we are:
PolyAI builds enterprise voice assistants that carry on natural conversations with customers to solve their problems. Our voice assistants understand customers, regardless of what they say or how they say it. We serve enterprises where customer conversation is an important part of doing business. Our customers include some of the leading names in banking, hospitality, insurance, retail, and telecommunications.
Our enterprise clients deploy PolyAI voice assistants to cut down on wait times and free up live staff to focus on calls requiring empathy and judgment. As a result, our enterprise clients see improved customer satisfaction, employee retention and operational efficiency.
PolyAI is searching for a Enterprise Account Executive to lead and grow our customer relationships with leading hospitality brands, financial institutions, and select fortune 1000 companies with high volume call center requirements. We want you to bring your great experiences and skills to develop new customers and build executive-level relationships, define the account strategy, deliver solution-based sales and drive sales and revenue growth.
You will work with leading brands in hospitality, leading financial institutions, and a carefully curated set of large enterprise companies with mission critical call center requirements as a trusted advisor to evangelize a solution for voice call management that will significantly improve their customer’s experience and related business goals. You will contribute to the growth and success of PolyAI by winning new business, collaborating with customers to deliver great solutions, and exceeding our sales and revenue goals.
- Successfully find and engage with customer experience, operations and technology executives at Fortune-class enterprises and rapidly growing medium and large private and public companies
- Building relationships with key customer teams in business units, operations, technology, finance, and procurement
- Understanding customer needs, presenting solutions, and crafting innovative approaches to adoption of PolyAI solutions
- Meeting/exceeding goals for new customers, bookings, and sales/revenue.
- Consistently provide accurate forecasting, customer qualification and account plans, solution requirements and sales pipeline management
- Work with CRM and other tools to help maintain internal tracking and reporting of sales activity
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to all prospects and customers
- Acquire and maintain a high level of subject matter expertise and support a consultative high value customer experience
- Participate with PolyAI team members and leadership to provide thoughtful and insightful feedback on market conditions, product and solution performance and brand acceptance
- Experience selling to enterprise decision makers that include executives, business, and technical leaders. Sales experience with call center operations in hospitality brands, insurance and finance and banking is preferred
- Demonstrated success selling to enterprise-class customers in industries including but not limited to hospitality, travel, insurance, finance and banking
- Successful results meeting/exceeding sales goals, new customer contracts, revenue expansion, new product adoption.
- Proven results that consistently meet and exceed annual sales targets and revenue quota
- Experience selling solutions embracing SaaS, system and performance software and innovative devices. Ability to communicate analytical results a critical success factor for this role
- Demonstrated success at developing customer specific proposals and business cases
- Understanding and clearly communicating the benefits of complex, technical solutions to early adopters and visionaries at executive and team levels. Ability to understand and communicate about Artificial Intelligence (AI) a plus
- Must be open to 50% travel
- Gravitas combined with exceptional and polished written and oral communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit combined with a scrappy, competitive, and optimistic outlook
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree required. Masters and technical degree is a plus.
Must be a United States citizen or hold a valid passport to work in the United States. We are not able to support any type of sponsorship for this position.
Participation in the company’s employee share options plan
100% of Single Cost (employee) and 50% of Dependent for medical, dental & vision
️ STD and LTD
The opportunity to contribute to the company’s 401k plan
20 days vacation + 10 public holidays + paid sick leave
Annual learning and development allowance
One-off WFH allowance when you join
Enhanced parental leave
Company-funded fertility and family-forming programmes
Menopause care programme with Maven
Equal Opportunity Statement:
PolyAI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment decisions at PolyAI will be based on the business needs without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, neurodiversity status or disability status