Job ID 1490682
We’re IntelliShift, a rapidly growing B2B SaaS company with 20 years of expertise in fleet management technology. IntelliShift is the fleet intelligence platform for safety and operations teams, and we empower construction, utilities, field services, and last mile delivery businesses to make the intelligent shift from siloed data using point solutions, to one simple, powerful platform. IntelliShift provides these customers with a level of insight they’ve never had before to improve safety, establish next generation operational efficiency, and make intelligent decisions. Our consistent, organic growth plus a recent $70M investment has accelerated the expansion of our fantastic team and we are currently seeking to add a results-oriented Enterprise Sales Director.
As a Sales Director on our Enterprise team, you are a critical part of our sales team. You will be responsible for growing net new business for the company through outbound sales activities, as well as warm leads via our ADR team. You will work cross functionally with the customer success, account management, implementation, support, and services teams to ensure a great and consistent customer experience. You will build and sustain a measurable pipeline against your sales and revenue targets within the Enterprise customer community.
This is a full-time, remote-based salaried position, with occasional travel to customer sites, IntelliShift’s NY headquarters, and trade shows.
What you will do:
- Deeply understand the IntelliShift platform’s capabilities and explain them to businesses of all types – transportation, food and beverage delivery, utilities, field service and many more.
- Build and foster relationships with customers.
- Build new business in a specified territory via warm leads and outbound sales activity.
- Drive new business growth by selling solutions to Enterprise commercial accounts.
- Collaborate with the Account Development (ADR) team.
- Research and understand the prospect client’s business goals, objectives, and challenges.
- Collaborate with marketing team to improve and/or create marketing and sales collateral to highlight product/services value proposition.
- Communicate accurate and timely forecasts to multiple layers of leadership both internally and externally.
- Prepare and execute sales plans, events, and campaigns.
- Actively use social networking to expand company reach to prospective customers.
- Deliver strong performance against sales/revenue targets.
What you’ll need to do it:
- 4+ years of successful Enterprise sales experience at a SaaS company required, tech sales experience preferred.
- 2+ year(s) of experience in Fleet Management/Telematics a plus.
- Experience building and managing a pipeline.
- Experience with Salesforce required.
- Experience supporting or working with technical products.
- Ability to work with customers with diverse and complex needs across multiple industries.
- Build and maintain appropriate relationships at all levels with your prospects.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High technical aptitude and interest in learning new technologies.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to juggle competing demands and priorities.
- Team-oriented and with a strong ability to develop relationships internally and externally.
- Demonstrable ability to meet/exceed Sales targets.
The values you’ll live by as part of the team:
- Embrace and Drive Change – remain nimble and forward thinking
- Think Bigger – commit to growing the organization and as an individual
- Execute with Passion and Urgency – bring your “A” game
- Be a Good Human – treat everyone with respect
- Drive Trust and Transparency – open and honest communication always
- Always Put the Customer First – maintain a customer-centric mindset
We offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience; $120-140k base salary plus commission. We also offer outstanding benefits to simplify the lives of our employees and show them how much we appreciate their contributions. IntelliShift provides company-subsidized medical insurance for all employees (and largely subsidized coverage for families), dental, vision, and 401K with a 4% company contribution. This is a full-time, remote-based salaried position, with occasional travel to customer sites, IntelliShift’s NY headquarters, and trade shows.
Click this link to get more information on the company