Job ID 1442121
Rewards and Benefits on offer:
- Immediate Starts available
- Working for a blue-chip company with a great team-based culture.
- The role is only working Monday to Friday- no weekends!
- Home based position from day one!
- World class training and development opportunities
The Company you will be working for:
MTrec is proudly representing our truly unique and special customer service client in their search to appoint a French Speaking Team Supervisor as soon as possible. You will be working from home, with a superb support infrastructure to ensure you provide your customers with the best experience possible.
You will be joining a company who has an excellent employee culture and levels of support, training, and motivation from a great team of managers. The company is extremely team focused, which translates to their blue-chip customer base and the service they receive.
We would highly recommend this role and the company to anyone with a supervisory background. The role is starting asap, with full training and support provided. Please ensure you have suitable lap-top or PC equipment at home, all other systems and log in details will be provided by the company. We are open to applicants to do not live local to the company site.
The Role you will be doing;
- Act as a point of escalation for frontline advisors, helping to resolve more complex queries and escalations.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries via all channels. Ensure all customer complaints are dealt with in a professional manner and within agreed SLAs.
- Effectively coach and develop agents to achieve performance targets on an ongoing basis.
- Support the Team Manger in conducting team meetings to ensure clear communication of relevant information. Schedule and organise team activities as required.
- Support the wider CS management team in preparing frontline agents for new campaigns.
- Support Team Managers to communicate performance expectations to team members and provides timely updates on performance.
- Work with the Team Manager to ensure the service delivered to our customers meets required KPIs and service levels.
- Work with the Team Manager to ensure shifts run smoothly.
- Monitor work queues and SLAs where required. Assign daily work in line with daily planning sessions.
- Responsible for delivering training to frontline customer service agents including induction training.
- Working with the People and Performance Manager and Team Manager(s) to develop team and individual training & development plans and ensure any local on the job training needs are met.
- Monitor the quality of frontline agents work which includes calls, tickets and claim quality.
- Reporting team quality scores both individual and team level results.
- Providing feedback regarding quality and compliance related issues to frontline agents and Team Managers in a timely manner.
- Attending team meetings to provide feedback on performance, process changes and preparing frontline agents for new campaigns (list not exhaustive)
- Work with Team Managers to identify individual and department skill gaps.
- Monitor live SLA boards to ensure the contractual Service Level Agreements are achieved.
- Required to fulfil the duties of a frontline agent role to stay current on internal work processes, policies, and procedures.
- Deputise for Team Managers where required.
- Working a Twilight shift Monday – Friday 4pm – 12am
- Passionate about delivering the highest level of customer service for our customers
- Must be fluent in French and English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience of working within a customer service environment (essential)
- Experience in handling complaints
- Ability to empathise with the customers and understand their circumstances
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with all people in a professional manner
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to deliver difficult messages
- Ability to work individually and within a team environment
- Ability to organise and prioritise, set priorities and multi-task
- Microsoft Office skills are essential (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Good numeracy and literacy skills (essential)
- You must have home internet connection.