Job ID 1491203
General Radiologist needed for a growing teleradiology group serving medical facilities nationwide. The ideal candidate is willing to work nights and/or weekend hours to review scans remotely. The organization uses innovative technology to make this process efficient and simple for radiologists to use remotely.
DESIRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fellows and residents are welcome to apply
- Candidates must be a Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy and have residency trained in the practice of Diagnostic Radiology
- Board eligible or certified by the American Board of Radiology or the American Osteopathic Board of Radiology
- Any relevant subspecialty training, or general radiologists with Emergency Radiology experience. Trauma or Emergency Radiology Fellowships are a plus, but not required.
- Medical license in the state of Florida, New York, California – Other state licenses are welcome but you may be asked to go through additional licensing for a variety of states where contracted hospitals and facilities are located.