Job ID 1495287
My client a Fantastic Pensions Company is actively looking to recruit a highly skilled PENSIONS ADMINISTRATOR TEAM LEADER senior/Level C. This role is offered on a permanent basis with flexible, hybrid working (2-3 days in the office).
The business is linked to pensions – DB,DC, CARE & ash balance.
Each team is managed by a team leader & work is carried out in accordance with Pension Administration Department’s control procedures which are in place to ensure accuracy the services to clients. The primary focus for a Team Leader will be on Team Management & People Management to support the team to support clients.
- Good working knowledge of pension’s legislation & current issues.
- A relevant degree or progress with PMI examinations is desirable, together with experience appropriate for the role in pension administration.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office programmes, in particular Excel, Word & outlook
- Takes overall responsibility for team’s workload & service to the team’s client portfolio
- Monitors team’s performance
- Motivates & facilitates effective team working, recognising team members may work remotely
- Responsible ensuring team members meet standards by adhering to policies & procedures & tasks are carried out in requirement
- Ensure scheme benefit specifications & operating manuals are reviewed regularly, are up-to-date with statutory & legislative requirements & both client & internal practices.
- Provides timely communications to the team to keep them informed of plans
- Ensures Task stream is used effectively & timesheets are updated correctly & regularly
- Takes responsibility for resource planning & communicates any concerns to Operations Manager
- Reviews skills available in the team & ensure that knowledge is shared & no risks
- Promotes cross team working across the office
- Holds regular meetings with all team members to discuss work & clients etc
- Monitors team productivity using work management system & provides feedback to team members
- Ensures teams follow standard processes & best practices to promote working practices across admin teams
- Delegates where appropriate whilst retaining accountability
- Actively manages the team &adhere to specific targets & respond to the need for a rapid line up of work (specific for PPF Administration)
- Provides constructive feedback for others to improve understanding & knowledge & support development of the individual
- Conducts regular discussions for team members
- Manages change to ensure teams adapts to process & policy changes effectively
- Takes a proactive approach to ensure team members’ wellbeing is prioritised using resources available to signpost additional support if required
- Supports the Operations Manager & work closely with HR to team manage
- Supports Pension Administrators & Client Relationship Managers to provide the services & meet deadlines including annual tasks:- pension increases, the preparation of annual benefit statements & trustees’ report & accounts
- Regular Client Review meetings are held, involving those from other Business Areas if appropriate.
- Ensure client concerns or complaints are processed correctly & raised with Partner/Operations Manager & Compliance immediately
- Communicates with clients, members & advisers
- Reads, researches & understands all documents
This is a HUGELY SKILLED PENSION ADMINISTRATOR MANAGER Role