Job ID 1490669
We are seeking an innovative and energetic leader to join our team as the Head of Revenue Marketing. Reporting directly to the CEO, this role is crucial for driving revenue growth across all channels and geographies. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and executing a scalable marketing strategy to achieve new business pipeline and revenue targets.
- Customer Acquisition Strategy:
- Partner with Demand Gen to develop and execute Maven AGI’s customer acquisition strategy and operational marketing plan.
- Work closely with the team to deliver on pipeline and revenue targets.
- Team Leadership and Development:
- Set the organizational strategy and structure for scalability.
- Develop the skills and career paths of all team members.
- Lead and grow a team of marketing professionals, ensuring they achieve key business metrics.
- Subject Matter Authority:
- Serve as a subject matter authority on engagement, performance, and Return on Investment (ROI) metrics.
- Utilize data-driven insights to make informed decisions.
- Sales Alignment:
- Foster a highly productive relationship with Sales, ensuring exemplary communication and alignment on campaign and target account strategy.
- Work collaboratively to achieve common goals and maintain a “one team” mentality.
- Demand Generation and Reporting:
- Be accountable for meeting/exceeding attainment of sales pipeline goals and leading indicators of demand.
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline and bookings.
- Drive clear and constant communication of goals and success metrics to the organization.
- Continuous Improvement:
- Continuously evaluate pipeline-to-spend and the performance and cost of acquisition.
- Adjust demand tactics and strategy accordingly to optimize results.
- 8+ years of marketing experience with demonstrated success in online demand generation, preferably for technology companies in Software/SaaS or cloud-based sectors.
- Experience in selling and/or marketing open source technology is a significant plus.
- 8+ years of experience in building, managing, and leading a sales development organization.
- Campaign and Strategy:
- Proven track record of successful lead generation, nurture, and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Robust experience in B2B online marketing tactics and proficiency in marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Outreach, Drift, LeanData, Hubspot, and
- Collaboration and Leadership:
- Proven success in partnering with Sales for common goals.
- Strong data-driven marketing and analytical skills with an orientation for detail.
- Management Skills:
- Must have experience managing external vendors and agencies.
- Exemplary work ethic; takes the initiative and thinks creatively to get the job done.
- Leadership Style:
- Must understand the difference between a leader and a manager.
- Comfortable with a balance of day-to-day execution and high-level strategy across three disciplines with one common goal.
What We Offer:
- High impact in cutting-edge field: Be at the vanguard of AI innovation.
- Compensation Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and meaningful equity stakes.
- Inclusive Culture: A diverse and welcoming work environment where everyone’s voice is heard.
What unites us is our Values and the passion we share to live by them:
- Do right for our customers
- We are data-driven
- Be entrepreneurial
- Strive to be better, together
Maven AGI is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and is committed to fostering an environment where everyone feels included.
Join us in changing the face of enterprise customer support.