Job ID 1488832
IV.AI is a global AI platform that helps businesses solve hard problems that drive jaw-dropping growth. IV.AI works with businesses to drive value from a proprietary AI that helps them better connect with their customers to automate relationships and understand their importance.
As a VP of Sales, your primary role will be to help close high-value clients and build and manage the business development team, strategy, and future of IV.AI’s solutions for Fortune 500 companies. You should have +8 years of experience selling customer focussed SAAS data technology products to large enterprise companies, learn quickly, and be able to engage on the front line across different verticals.
If you have excellent people skills, business acumen, and exemplary work ethics and feel confident you can maintain control over a diverse set of business operations, we would love to meet you.
- Grow the number of clients using IV.AI solutions
- Training internal sales teams to hit targets and increase performance against KPIs
- Drive the most value possible from business partners and senior team leads
- Inform a robust pipeline of new opportunities alongside sales leads
- Present the business to potential clients and partners at events and conferences
- Work with the Customer Success and Engineering teams to create solutions for clients based on IV.AI platform capabilities.
- Forecast and report pipeline and opportunities accurately to the CEO
- Work in partnership with C-levels to drive business growth
Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to work independently and can manage priorities and initiatives efficiently
- Ability to articulate ideas, concepts, and vision to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent planning and time management skills with a proven track record of meeting deadlines under pressure
- High adaptability to situational and organizational changes
- Highly motivated, resourceful, and results-orientated to achieve goals
- Excellent social skills; friendly and outgoing, not afraid to connect with new people
- Passionate about innovation, tech, and leading positive change in the world through technology
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and eﬀectively
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor
- Keep up to date with technological and market developments in the industry.
- Attend training and actively seek to continually enhance understanding of the company’s products and value proposition.
Qualifications and experience:
- 5 to 8 years of professional experience in software sales team management
- Fast learner with a good general understanding of technology
- Proven track record of delivering against targets with real-life examples
- Track record of building and maintaining excellent long-term relationships
- Experience working with technical products and teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture
- Bachelor or Master’s degree a bonus
IV.AI is the world’s leading language-processing AI platform. We have grown fast but aim to retain our scrappy nature, enabling us to build big AI models that outperform industry standards. There are a lot of companies right now that talk about the potential impact of AI while we hustle hard and have actually proven the benefits repeatedly. See validation on the homepage or via case studies and press.
We help people become smarter by using AI or data generated by AI models – the increased human intelligence is driven via a polished AI product that makes sense of noisy social media data, documents, web data, podcasts, and internal or external communications. IV.AI takes problems that were previously too complex to manage because of the scope of the research and tracking needed to solve them and makes them easy to solve via high-quality data, easy-to-use tools and experienced, helpful teams.
Our inclusive culture values people regardless of their background, education, or upbringing. In order to train machines to act appropriately, we need builders and contributors who are representative of the entire population. AI is only as good as the teams working on it and the training it receives. AI is incredibly powerful and human bias in the training process can be equally harmful to the world if the technology is not being managed by teams of people who are diverse and considerate.
You should expect hard challenges working with a product that is constantly breaking new ground and tier 1 users. In just five years, IV.AI has built a scalable platform with 100s of AI solutions for Fortune 500 companies, including Sony, Walmart, Toyota, Netflix, Time Warner, Fox, Capital One, and Estée Lauder, to name a few.
Being professional and respectful of clients and coworkers is of the utmost importance. We work with blue-chip clients and sometimes with very sensitive data that requires care and diligence via our focused security systems and protocols.
Our employees are constantly problem-solving and assessing their own output to maximize delivery. It’s important that our team is always looking for the best way of addressing problems so we can manage customer expectations.
We never try to write more code than is necessary for a task. We modularize and systemize everything. Concurrency is important to us and simple solutions always win. We work together to determine best practices/processes and to stick to them. We believe that no challenge is too hard.
We’re still young. Expect that you’ll be part of a core team, able to have a say in the future of the company. Also expect that the senior team has no problem being challenged: they love to listen.
Who you should be
You should love to build things and be excited about AI. You should be smart but always willing to learn. You’ll be able to accept your own limitations and be honest that nobody knows everything, anybody is able to ask for support, and the person who thinks they’re the smartest person in the room is never the smartest person in the room. You will always be looking for solutions that can speed up workflows. Efficiency is at the top of your mind, which can vary from optimized MVPs that highlight opportunities to deep, complex weeds when adding polish to a live product.