Job ID 1521908
Health and Safety Tutor / Consultant Remote
Location: Remote with occasional office attendance at our Cardiff office
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Why do we want you?
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Health and Safety Tutor to join our team, dedicated to fostering a culture of safety excellence through the delivery of engaging training programs which will empower our students.
You are NEBOSH qualified and have the ability to design and deliver engaging training.
We are Astutis, and we are proud to deliver world-class Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Management Training and Consultancy throughout the world.
We offer NEBOSH and IOSH approved courses across the globe, enabling companies to assess and manage risks, protect employees and preserve the environment.
Our reputation means everything to us, going the extra mile for our customers is how we’ve earned it, and living by our core values is how we keep it.
We have a rich heritage of the very best learning outcomes by cutting through the jargon and offering practical and professional solutions that save lives.
Our role is to help our customers achieve the very highest Health and Safety standards required by law to protect their staff.
We accomplish this by teaching the right courses to the people who need them. We work to the highest standards expected by our customers, who include some of the largest blue-chip multinationals across a range of industry sectors.
We invest in our people, bringing real-world experience that enables us to solve our customers diverse challenges of today and anticipate those of tomorrow.
We are part of Wilmington plc s training and education division, and if you re looking for collaboration, positivity and a sense of achievement, you ll find them all and more here.
Astutis is seeking to recruit an energetic and enthusiastic Health and Safety Tutor / Consultant who can deliver training to our global network of NEBOSH learners.
As our Health and Safety Tutor / Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Teaching a range of NEBOSH accredited qualifications (Minimum requirement ability to deliver NEBOSH National General Certificate), IOSH approved training and bespoke courses in both virtual and real classrooms.
- Delivering bespoke, client specific training.
- Developing training materials (notes PPT, lesson plans etc) against syllabus and client specifications.
- Providing health and safety technical support to our online learning development team
- Supporting our community of online learners, dealing with health and safety and learning queries, advising on practical assessments, marking mock exams and providing feedback.
- Delivering health and safety consultancy projects.
In order to be successful in this role it is essential that you have:
- To be technologically savvy and enthusiastic about the use of technology in the design and delivery of learning events
- To be able to engage with people at all levels and to build good working relationships.
- To be an experienced, competent and passionate health and safety professional.
- To be an experienced training professional, able to design and deliver engaging and effective learning events.
- To be NEBOSH Diploma (CMIOSH) qualified (we will consider applicants who are working towards this).
- A Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET) or equivalent qualification
- To be able to demonstrate efficient time management skills with an ability to work to strict deadlines.
- To be prepared to work outside of the 9-5 traditional working hours on occasions to suit our global audience.
- To be prepared to travel and stay away from home for week blocks, to deliver classroom training should the need arise. Please note that much of our work currently is virtual, but the balance of virtual and classroom training may change in accordance with client requirements going forward.
- To be bright, motivated and enthusiastic.
It would be great if you had:
- To have a good range of workplace experience in a range of sectors.
- To have experience in delivering training virtually via Teams, Zoom, Webex etc.
- To be able to deliver NEBOSH specialist Certificate qualifications (e.g. Construction and Fire), NEBOSH National Diploma, and/or IEMA Environmental qualifications.
- To be an accomplished learning designer, capable of writing and presenting high quality course notes, PowerPoint presentations and associated materials.
- To have experience in online learning and working on an LMS.
- To live within a commutable distance of our Cardiff office, or our training venues in London and the south-east.
- To be fully conversant with the Microsoft office suite.
Before you go Find what you re looking for!
We are ambitious and inclusive, filled with integrity and curiosity. We are Wilmington PLC. Are you?