Job ID 1488686
Position is in Coos Bay, OR
- Relocation is from $5k – $15k based on where the candidate lives in the United States
- Sign on bonus of $10k is with a 3-year commitment.
- This is a Union Hospital so pay rates are set and are based on the number if relevant experience.
- Payment terms are 30 days with a 90-day replacement guarantee.
- Candidates can be submitted without an Oregon RN license but must understand that they cannot start (if hired) until they obtain that license.
Pay rate is based on years of experience.
3 years of experience = $44.36
12 years of experience = $55.31
25 years of experience = $62.76
Registered Nurse – Intensive Care Unit ICU
Within the RN scope of practice as defined by the Oregon State Board of Nursing, applies the nursing process to the care of patients. Teaches patients and significant others. Documents patient care in the medical record. Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team to effectively coordinate the overall care of the patient.
ICU RN (Days and Nights Shifts Available)
- Recent (within the past 5 years) acute care hospital experience preferred.
- Acute care hospital experience in the past two years or has completed Critical Care classes.
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Oregon.
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS)
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support card or must be obtained by the last day of the month after the 6-month grace period.
- American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support or Emergency Nurses’ Association Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course card or obtain within 1 year of hire.
- TNCC or TCAR for initial certification or obtain within 1 year of hire.
- National certification in critical care nursing (CCRN or equivalent) is preferred.
SIGN ON BONUS OF $10,000 AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE OFFERED
Special Employee Benefits
- Health and Wellness Clinic with Nurse Practitioner available to provide care to employee and their family.
- Employee on-site gym
- Employee engagement activities
- Child Care Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription benefits
- Life insurance
- 4% match to 401 plan.
- Employee Assistance Programs