Job ID 1512238
Report to the Regional Security Director, this role is a fully remote role, focuses on implementing and maintaining security controls of IT Infrastructure, you will work closely with technical team leaders to ensure the security level of multiple large scale IT infrastructure projects.
Our client is a leading global automotive parts distributor.
- Identify and reduce IT Infrastructure related risk
- Work alongside IT and business stakeholders to implement and operate security controls
- Take the key part in large scale IT Infrastructure projects to assess the potential risk, ensure the governance and alignment of security frameworks
- Lead the IT Infrastructure related security incident response
- Review the IT architecture design and provide security advises
- Coordinate with external auditors to ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Demonstrated functional leadership experience in Cyber or Information Security
- Experience in designing and implementing security controls to data center’s infrastructure
- With working experience in IT infrastructure related roles before
- Able to review IT infrastructure architecture design
- Familiar with ISO 27001, Cyber Essential plus, NIST
- Global and regional IT security experience
- CISSP, CISM or related certifications holder
- Competitive bonus scheme ( target 10% / max. 20% )
- Fully remote work
- 25 days annual leaves plus bank holidays
- Staff discounts