Job ID 1447884
My client are currently looking for an International VAT Manager to join their rapidly growing business consultancy. They pride themselves on providing top-notch financial and accounting solutions to a diverse range of clients. As they continue to expand, they are seeking a talented and motivated VAT Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to advise businesses during their first period of international expansion, meaning they will have a unique access to some of the most exciting start-ups in Finance and Tech across the globe.
These growth plans mean that the progression to a Senior Manager is extremely achievable within 18 months.
- Work closely with clients and internal teams to manage and streamline their VAT processes.
- Advising clients on their indirect tax matters, providing them with an efficient high quality service.
- Collaborate with clients to develop VAT strategies that optimize their financial performance.
- Liaise with external businesses on a regular basis, providing technical advice on a wide range of indirect tax problems
- Assist with other accounting and financial projects as needed.
- Qualified by qualification (ACA/CTA/ACCA/ATT) or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a VAT Manager or in a similar role.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Competitive Salary (Up to £70,000)
- Generous and achievable bonus.
- 100% Remote working.
- Clear progression plan