Job ID 1441020
A brand new opportunity to be part of a remote greenfield development team If you’re looking to work on a fresh development project this could be the role for you. I’m hiring for a Lead Developer to join a well-established business and be part of a pivotal development team who are tasked to build a new CRM system for the entire company.
The team are 100% remote, they have a Newcastle office available if you would prefer to work on-site.
- Hands on full stack developer role.
- Leading a team of 4: mentoring, conducting code reviews.
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle, including design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize software features.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues.
- As the ideal candidate you will have experience in: C#, .Net 8 (desirable), Front end frameworks (experience in one of either: Vue, React or Angular)
- Knowledge of Azure pipelines is advantageous but not essential.
- SQL Server
- You will be currently working as a senior/lead looking after a small/medium sized team of developers.
The company are inclusive, supportive, forward-thinking and investing heavily in tech this year. The business understand the importance of having cutting edge software built and maintained in-house. They’re on a mission to make their customer journey the best it can and they need a robust and reliable CRM to do this.
The process will involve a 30 min chat with the hiring manager followed by a short takeaway task and a final stage technical interview. Please apply asap to be considered.