Job ID 1490899
At AnswerRocket, we’re on a mission to make data analysis easy! Our platform, driven by LLMs and AI, is revolutionizing how businesses make data-driven decisions. Currently, we are looking for an Engineering Team Lead who is not only a passionate developer who loves taking on complex challenges, but is a natural leader that inspires engineering excellence in others. While this is not a management position, Engineering team leads are problem solvers and the first ones who remove team roadblocks. Their role is to help the team keep motivated and productive and are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and write code whenever needed. This role will have a high level of ownership over the architecture and design patterns of our TypeScript application client.
Who you are:
- Excellence – Has a complete understanding of available technical solutions and contributes to the team’s productivity as an individual contributor.
- Strategist – Determines impediments and provides solutions for self and team members to solve complex arcs of functionality.
- Goal setter – Determines goals and objectives at the beginning of each sprint as appropriate for the team.
- Innovative – Proactively explores and recommends new technologies, frameworks, and tools, while strategically aligning development projects with business goals.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of professional experience using Typescript and React
- Familiarity with Java, Kotlin, Python, GraphQL, or MongoDB is a huge plus, but it’s cool if you’re still learning
- Ability to work both independently, and as part of a globally distributed team of technical and non-technical colleagues
- Experience working with testing frameworks, Jenkins and Git
- Competitive salary with equity incentives, including health, dental and vision insurance.
- 401K, Health Savings, and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Generous PTO, holiday, and leave policies, including paid parental leave for new parents.
- Self-funded, stable startup with an approachable leadership team.
- Remote-friendly culture with weekly stand-ups, virtual lunches, and a video-first attitude.
- Company-wide and individual goal setting each quarter where success is recognized and rewarded.
- Our People (or “Rocketeers” as we say) is the best part about working at AnswerRocket!
Who we are:
AnswerRocket was founded in 2013 on the idea that data and analytics should be accessible to all who need them. From the start, we’ve leveraged AI and machine learning technology to unleash the power of augmented analytics across organizations. Our growing team is based in Atlanta and serves companies across the globe. We’re proud to regularly be recognized for product and company culture achievements. We’ve been named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner, as well as been awarded a Top Workplace by the Atlanta-Journal Constitution.
Come as you are:
At AnswerRocket, we’re building a better way to work, fueled by collaboration, transparency, and inclusion of people from different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.
Our people mean everything, so come do the best work of your life here at AnswerRocket.
Posting Statement: AnswerRocket does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not submit resumes through our career pages or to AnswerRocket employees. AnswerRocket is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.