Job ID 1527352
Microsoft Data Platform Consultant
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Microsoft Data Consultant with a focus on Azure platform. You will collaborate with our client to understand their business objectives and architect robust data solutions leveraging Microsoft Azure technologies. From data ingestion and storage to advanced analytics and visualisation, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and optimising end-to-end data pipelines tailored to meet the unique needs of the client.
- Collaborate with clients to gather requirements and define project objectives.
- Design and implement data solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Develop and deploy data pipelines for ingestion, processing, and storage of structured and unstructured data.
- Perform data modelling and optimisation to ensure scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Utilise Azure services such as Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Database, Azure Synapse Analytics, and Power BI to build comprehensive data solutions.
- Provide technical guidance and support to clients throughout the project lifecycle.
- Stay updated on the latest Azure technologies and best practices to drive continuous improvement.
- Proven experience architecting and implementing data solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Strong proficiency in SQL and experience with database technologies.
- Familiarity with data warehousing concepts and best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic environment.
- Azure certifications (e.g., DP-200, DP-201, DP-300) are a plus.
If you are interested apply here!