Job ID 1441913
D365 Supply Chain Functional ConsultantRemote basedUp to £75,000 p/aA major manufacturing and retail business with a global presence is looking for a D365 Supply Chain Functional Consultant, with strong Procurement skills, to join them in their UK Dynamics team.This is a business that’s part of the FTSE 100, has offices throughout the UK, Europe and internationally with a number of major transformational tech projects going on on currently including the ongoing implementation of Microsoft Dynamics F&O and CE. The company is looking to really strengthen their UK D365 team, in particular within the F&O and Supply Chain division.The Role:
- Working as part of a team of 5 functional consultants and business analysts with the procurement side of things you will work closely with the businesses end users prioritising your day across dealing with new issues and new processes or functionality.
- You will focus on working within a heavily complex procurement side of the systems to which the approval purchase work-flow is very extensive
- The role can be completely home based (travelling to the office once a month to interact with the team)
- 2yrs experience within D365 Supply Chain, specifically within the procurement area of F&O
- Experience with work-flow configuration and management
- Any quality management experience would be ideal but not essential
- Ability to think outside of the box as their systems are extremely customised
- Ability to communicate well with various levels of in house users
Please click APPLY or contact / . If this role isn’t a good fit for you but you are looking or open to new opportunities then still feel free to reach out to me.