Job ID 1492326
The National Inside Sales Manager is responsible for building our inside sales team for the wholesale and correspondent channels. They will leverage JMAC’s product advantages in Jumbo and Non-QM loans and technology infrastructure. This individual will be responsible for developing an effective digital marketing strategy to acquire new leads and nurture existing accounts, create an effective sales process utilizing Salesforce and marketing automation, and improve upon broker and operational processes. They will promote the sales and service culture through effective coaching, guidance and staff motivation, and achieves sales goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of relationships. Exceptional candidates will have a proven track record for success in mortgage sales, both in terms of production and quality, as well as have a superior understanding of marketing tactics and sales processes.
JMAC Lending originated as the premier wholesale lending platform and has funded over $18B in production. If you are looking to join an established mortgage lender, send in your resume today! We provide competitive compensation, PTO + Holidays, and a comprehensive benefits package including a 401k plan.
- Develop and implement sales and business development strategy. Identify and exploit product, territory, technology and other market opportunities.
- Work with marketing to establish successful marketing programs and ensure the leads are managed to provide a strong return on investment.
- Drive change through sales organization in alignment with JMAC Lending goals, championing change and encouraging sales management to lead change.
- Develop and implement sales talent and performance management plan to recruit, onboard, develop Account Executives. Provide leadership and coaching to sales management. Conduct performance reviews based on campaigns and quarterly goals for Account Executives.
- Provide seamless execution of the company’s business process and procedures that exceed customer’s expectations. Ensure clients are onboarded, educated and trained on all products and processes.
- Develop existing Salesforce and marketing automation systems to ensure effective lead generation, nurturing, marketing automation and sales process automation.
- Lead the sales team to utilize sales systems to manage opportunity, pipeline and contacts using the CRM, LOS, Business Intelligence and other systems.
- Engage with strategic clients and align relationships between customers and JMAC Lending management.
- Drive compliance with all internal/external policies and regulations and demonstrate personal leadership and accountability in this regard.
- Provide constant feedback and understanding of JMAC Lending’s competitive position from sales and clients.
- Perform other duties as needed or required to maintain and grow profitable and productive business.
- 3+ years mortgage sales management experience building and managing an inside sales team in the wholesale channel.
- Strong product knowledge of agency, jumbo and Non-QM guidelines
- Experience implementing sales processes through a CRM and developing marketing campaigns to generate and nurture leads.
- Experience in effective account management to ensure retention
- Excellent communication and motivational speaking skills
- Experience in territory management and planning, at the regional and account levels
- Leading by example, this individual, when necessary, will not hesitate getting into the details of the business
- Highly autonomous individual that can lead a cross functional project from ground up and make things happen.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- Game room and creative fun environment.
- Free lunches, ice-cream, Starbucks coffee and many more treats through-out the month.
About JMAC Lending
JMAC Lending has been in business for more than 20 years. Servicing clients better with our innovative products, exceptional service, support and our dedication to helping our partners grow our business. The core of our culture and business approach is to go Beyond Current market options to be the go-to lender of choice for our clients. Our associates hold distinguished credentials and participate in continuing education, to ensure knowledge is carefully balanced with experience. Our company was built on our adherence to the highest ethical standards, while efficiently and carefully executing the delivery of product pricing for wholesale and correspondent lending for our clients.
JMAC Lending, Inc. is an Equal Employment Employer. We are committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regards to age, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
DISCLAIMER: JMAC Lending is an evolving company. As such this job description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.