Job ID 1492313
Congo Brands is at the epicenter of where consumer demand meets product development. Through brand partnerships with lead influencers, we are afforded an inside look at what consumers truly desire. Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and more through e-commerce and retail partnerships. Congo Brands houses some of the world’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, and 3D Energy. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the world’s most noted consumer product companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from ready-to-drink beverages, snacks, supplements and more.
The main priority of the Non-Traditional National Account Manager is to drive the strategy and initiatives established by the Congo Brands leadership team within the specialty retail segment. This role will be responsible for the specialized targeting of Airport/Travel sector and requires direct experience working with non-traditional accounts (i.e. – airport retail, cruise lines, etc.).
- Execute short and long-term strategies and initiatives with Congo Brands objectives
- Own the results of your specialized market targets to increase the demand of Congo Brands products
- Influence execution of programs via decision maker within chain
- Customizes presentations to appeal to customer’s needs and fulfill mutual objectives.
- Secure pricing and promotional programs that align with Congo Brands internal guidance.
Key Skills and Experience Preferred:
- 5 years’ experience managing Non-Traditional Accounts (specifically Transportation, Cruise Lines, and Airports)
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach
- Existing knowledge of regional off premise chains within assigned territory
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be organized with the ability to work both independently and within team environment.
- Must be adaptive to change within organization and industry
- Must be willing to travel to meet with assigned customers
- Results oriented, innovative, strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Display integrity, character and strong leadership skills.
- Valid Driver’s License
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health/Vision/Dental Benefits
- 15 days of PTO + 8 paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- 401k plan with employer match
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Congo Brands, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.