Job ID 1485245
Pay range is $42 – $50 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Integrations Operations team is responsible for building and scaling operations for emerging cross Global Operations critical new product launches like safety in virtual reality. Those who join our team are very passionate about solving people’s issues and are strong advocates for the community.
We are looking for a passionate data driven individual with project management experience in operations to join Integrations Operations to support the community and help foster a safe culture in VR. This individual will also be responsible for delivering qualitative and quantitative insights into operations and provide recommendations to improve the overall experience for the community.
- Run day-to-day integrity operations
- Improve operations by conducting RCAs and finding areas of opportunity
- Report project status, risks, and needs to product on regular cadence
- Manage completion/progress of project timelines
- Support new product launches, e.g. testing new features
- Triage escalations and drive them to completion
- Ensures product needs and priorities are met via calibration and alignment
- Analyze data by building basic SQL queries, pivot tables
- Run system audits and quality tests
- Project management support
- Operational Metrics/KPI experience
- Business impact analysis
- Experience with data tools (like Tableau, Unidash)
- Basic SQL proficiency
- Quality data analysis
- Implementing quality processes
Meet Your Recruiter