Job ID 1493806
HIM Coding Lead – Remote – Northwestern, Nevada – CLICK AND APPLY NOW!
- The Lead Coding position is accountable for the responding to escalations from internal coding staff as well as external departments and costumers to ensure compliance and revenue related to reimbursement is coded and billed within appropriate timelines.
- A minimum of 10 or more years of progressively responsible and advanced experience in health care coding (facility or professional services) .
- Experience in all patient types as well as experience and knowledge of needed compliance criteria for all facility types is required.
- AAPC, AHIMA or Certified Coding credential (excludes apprenticeship classification).
- Salary: $31.19-43.68/hourly (all negotiable depending on experience). The displayed rate is the hiring rate but could be subject to change based on experience, education or other relevant factors.
- Opportunity for sign on bonus and/or relocation assistance!
Reach out to Megan directly at (accepts texts) / . OR schedule a quick call with Megan using this link: megankarecruiting