Job ID 1498498
Careers with MedExpress. At MedExpress, we believe in delivering quality, convenient, affordable health care and exceeding our patients expectations. Our neighborhood medical centers are open every day from 8-8 with a full medical team and no appointments necessary to help patients get in, get healthy, and get back to whats really important. We provide a broad scope of services including urgent care, basic wellness and prevention, and employer health services. As part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, were working together to help people live healthier lives and to help the health system work better for everyone. You can become part of our elite team almost anywhere with 250 MedExpress centers across the country and two administrative offices in Morgantown, WV and Pittsburgh, PA. Join us and start doing your lifes best work.(sm)
The Training Specialist – Non Clinical is responsible for creating, maintaining, implementing, and updating non-clinical training and program materials and documentation across the MedExpress platform. The individual in this role will provide training, seminars, workshops, and support programs on MedExpress culture, professional development, service excellence, and leadership skills, and may include on-going compliance and regulatory training, as well as new hire onboarding and training for all non-clinical staff.
Youll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Utilizes virtual training methods and travel to MedExpress centers to provide training. This may include new hire onboarding for non-clinical center employees, professional growth training across the platform, leadership and management skills development seminars, compliance and regulatory training, and new center training as needed
- Provides training on all areas of non-clinical operations including policy and procedures, systems, center operations, and other areas of daily operation
- Supports the design, development of training materials, planning, coordination, and execution of training programs
- Assists Training Intake & Program Manager to provide train-the-trainer sessions for peers to expand training team expertise
- Assists center management with evaluation of staff following trainings and provides regular feedback
- Assists management with problem solving training (e.g. IT issues, common mistakes, system errors etc.)
- Maintains accurate training records, notes and metrics as required
- Stays current on all ME policy and procedural updates and applying updates to curriculum and learning materials
- Assists with logistics, transportation and coordination of materials, site locations and hardware setup
Youll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.