Job ID 1491447
What You Will Do
- Design, develop, and maintain new software applications.
- Provide design and guidance for service-oriented software architecture.
- Provide guidance and support for existing software applications.
- Gather requirements and help break work down into actionable tasks.
- Troubleshoot and debug technical issues.
- Provide recommendations for best practices.
- Participate in code reviews and mentor internal and external junior/mid engineers.
What You Will Bring
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in commercial software development.
- Advanced understanding of software systems, (service-oriented) architecture, and best practices.
- Expertise developing cloud-native software on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software methodology.
- Experience developing front- and back-end software, with TypeScript.
- Ability to diagnose and solve advanced technical issues.
- Ability to share information and communicate clearly with team members and internal customers.
- Attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A sense of ownership.
- A collaborative approach to software product development.
What Makes You Stand Out
- Strong experience with Node (ideally Nest).
- Vue experience.
- An appreciation for designing a good user-experience whether you’re building an API or an end-user application.