Job ID 1490827
About Insomnia Labs
Insomnia Labs is an award-winning, product consulting and solutions firm designed to help companies solve complex business problems with emerging technologies & automated operations.
We have a team of veterans in a variety of technologies, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain, and cloud computing. We can clients develop, implement, and operate innovative solutions that will drive ROI through unlocking revenue streams or boosting cost savings.
Why You’ll Love Working at Insomnia Labs
We are creative – We see problems as opportunities for innovation, love when playbooks don’t exist and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are owners – Leadership is expected at every level at Insomnia Labs, during good and bad times.
We are caring – Our priority is the physical and mental well-being of our teams and clients. We work to earn trust by taking care of them in every interaction.
We’re looking for Product Managers to work on a variety of exciting projects. You will help drive a product from vision, through design, to requirements, and finally delivery. Facilitate within a larger cross-functional team to solve business problems. This is a 3-6 month contract, with the possibility to continue longer. If you are a skilled PM looking for an opportunity in the web3 space, here’s your chance!
- Develop and maintain product vision and roadmaps aligned to company strategy
- Conduct market/competitive analysis to identify product opportunities
- Prioritize features and capabilities based on customer needs, business goals, and technical feasibility
Agile Delivery Management
- Lead agile processes including sprint planning, backlog grooming, standups, reviews, retrospectives
- Decompose epics/stories, refine acceptance criteria, provide details to development teams
- Coordinate across functions – engineering, design, marketing, support etc.
- Develop PRDs, write user stories, define MVPs, guide UX and visual design
- Work with engineers and designers to understand technical constraints and user flows
- Conduct quality assurance testing to validate core user journeys pre-launch
- Maintain release plans and drive on-time delivery of committed features
- Establish key metrics and analyze product data to measure feature adoption/engagement
- Identify new opportunities to delight users and grow business value
- Assess resourcing needs, budget requirements, and other constraints
- Provide updates to management on progress, roadblocks, resourcing needs
- Experience in web and mobile platforms
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Proficient in modern product management: Clickup, Notion, Google Docs, Google Sheets
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Problem solver
- Portfolio of past work
- Able to prioritize and manage your schedule
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong time-management, communication, and organizational skills
Nice to Have
- Experience in the web3 space
- Passion and interest in web3