Job ID 1460101
Project Manager, Complex Data Migrations, 12 month FTC, Mainly Remote, Hertfordshire
Project Manager who has extensive experience of large scale data and customer migrations (and possibly acquisition related data migrations) is required to work for a fast growing business based in Hertfordshire. However, this role is mainly remote and you would only have to travel to the office circa once a month.
The data migration experience as a Project Manager is absolutely essential and you will not be considered for this role without the hardened experience required.
It is initially a 12 month FTC but this could blossom into something more permanent in the longer term. Read on for more details
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / BACKGROUND REQUIRED
- Project Management experience of complex large scale customer and data migration, across organisations
- Managing both internal, Client and incumbent supplier teams, to agree joint plans and ensure projects remain on track
- Solid Third-Party Management skills, knowing how to get the best out of Third-Party vendors
- Conflict management and problem solving
- Building and directing phased and big-bang migration transitions
- Communicating with Clients in relation to projects
- Solid Stakeholder Management skills
We need someone who is a good communicator with a strong character. Someone as close to being immediately available would be great too.
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details