Job ID 1491016
Founded in 2003, IT Concepts’ core values – customer-centricity, teamwork, driven to deliver, innovation, and integrity – ensure we work together to be the best, realize objectives, and make a positive impact in our communities. We intentionally created and sustain our ITC culture that embraces change, experimentation, continuous learning, and improvement. We bring our design thinking problem-solving approach that challenges assumptions, prioritizes curiosity, and invites complexity to deliver innovative, efficient, and effective solutions. As we continue to grow in the support of our government customers, we are looking for driven and innovative individuals to join our team.
Support ITC’s Growth team via content development for Technical, Management, and Past Performance proposal volumes. This role is a full-time proposal writer/solutions content developer, and will be expected to lead solutioning sessions, win argument development, and develop content tailored to proposal requirements.
During the interview process, we will set aside time to conduct a scenario for initial solutioning and content development with the goal of creating a small writing sample.
- Interview technical and program SMEs to collect technical details and requirements and transform information into persuasive and compelling solutions or arguments
- Facilitate understanding / solutioning sessions to build current environment overview, suggest future state operations, and refine win arguments
- Clearly define scope, capture client needs and issues, outline processes and approach, describe specific phases, highlight differentiators, and validate with proof points
- Create visual mockups to accompany solutions – frameworks, diagrams, workflows, process / approach overviews
- Adjudicate review and compliance feedback in a timely manner to produce multiple iterations of volume work products
- Identify priority requirements / elements to organize response in a compliant but compelling manner
- Adhere to company or teaming agreement policies with respect to standards, revisions, writing style, and look and feel of response
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Able to juggle multiple projects concurrently and work across various client teams
- Develop capability, client, and contract work summaries that capture company accomplishments, client impacts, and past performance successes
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Natural Sciences, Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, English or other related disciplines
- 5-10 years of proven experience writing proposals for Federal Government agencies
- Familiarity with industry standards – PMBoK, DoD 5000, ITIL, Agile, SAFe, DevSecOps, NIST RMF
- Familiarity with toolsets used to execute proposed solution – vulnerability scanning, asset management, orchestration, application rationalization
- Ability to examine RFP and apply relevant methodologies to complex issues – systems lifecycle, application development and rationalization, cybersecurity, identity management, ADDIE, ADKAR, ITSM
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, synthesize volumes of data from a number our sources, and collaborate effectively with technical SMEs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous work experience with firms that maintain government contracts with Federal sector clients (client work could be based away from NCR, and familiarity with working remotely)
- Responsible for the management and writing of volumes 15 – 30 pages in length
We believe in generating success collaboratively, enabling long-term mission success, and building trust for the next challenge. With you as our partner, let’s solve challenges, think innovatively, and maximize impact. As a valued member of our team, you have the unique opportunity to work in a diverse range of technology and business career paths, all while supporting our nation and delivering innovative technology solutions. We are a close community of experts that pride ourselves on creating an environment defined by teamwork, dedication, and excellence.
We hold three ISO certifications (27001:2013, 20000-1:2011, 9001:2015) and two CMMI ML 3 ratings (DEV and SVC).
Growth Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, DC Metro List Fastest Growing; Washington Business Journal: Fastest Growing Companies, Top Performing Small Technology Companies in Greater D.C.
Culture Northern Virginia Technology Council Tech 100 Honoree; Virginia Best Place to Work; Washington Business Journal: Best Places to Work, Corporate Diversity Index Winner – Mid-Size Companies, Companies Owned by People of Color; Department of Labor’s HireVets for our work helping veterans transition; SECAF Award of Excellence finalist; Victory Military Friendly Brand; Virginia Values Veterans (V3); Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Corporate Breath Award
We offer great benefits – Competitive Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Legal Resources Coverage, 401(k) with company matching with NO vesting period. ITC Health benefits have a $0 premium for certain plans for eligible employees.
We invest in our employees – Every employee is eligible for education reimbursement for certifications, degrees, or professional development. Reimbursement amounts may fluctuate due to IRS limitations. We want you to grow as an expert and a leader and offer flexibility for you to take a course, complete a certification, or other professional growth and networking. We are committed to supporting your curiosity and sustaining a culture that prioritizes commitment to continuous professional development.
We work hard, we play hard. ITC is committed to incorporating fun into every day. We dedicate funds for activities – virtual and in-person – e.g., we host happy hours, holiday events, fitness & wellness events, and annual celebrations. In alignment with our commitment to our communities, we also host and attend charity galas/events. We believe in appreciating your commitment and building a positive workspace for you to be creative, innovative, and happy.
AAEO & VEVRAA
ITC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and a VEVRAA (Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act) Federal Contractor. As such, any personnel decisions (hire, promotion, job status, etc.) on applicants and/or employees are based on merit, qualifications, competence, and business needs, not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, genetic information of the employee or family member of the employee, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law.
ITC maintains a strong commitment to compliance with VEVRAA and other applicable federal, state, and local laws governing equal employment opportunity. We have developed comprehensive policies and procedures to ensure our hiring practices align with these requirements.
As a part of our VEVRAA compliance efforts, ITC has established an affirmative action plan that outlines our commitment to the recruitment, hiring, and advancement of protected veterans. This plan is regularly reviewed and updated to ensure its effectiveness.
We encourage protected veterans to self-identify during the application process. This information is strictly confidential and will only be used for reporting and compliance purposes as required by law. Providing this information is voluntary, and it will not impact your eligibility for employment.
Our commitment to equal employment opportunity extends beyond legal compliance. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees, including protected veterans, are treated with dignity, respect, and fairness.
How to Apply
To apply to IT Concept Positions- Please click on the: “Apply for this Job” button at the bottom of this Job Description or the button at the top: “Application.” Please upload your resume and complete all the application steps. You must submit the application for IT Concepts to consider you for a position. If you need alternative application methods, please email and request assistance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you need to discuss reasonable accommodations, please email .