Job ID 1499165
The Company Axon Moore are exclusively recruiting an experienced Purchase Ledger Analyst for a PE backed, rapidly growing and highly ambitious business based in the North-West of England. This is an extremely exciting time to join the business as they have recently grown beyond the capacity of the current team size.About the Role REMOTE ROLE – Applicants must be located within a sensible and commutable distance to Manchester as travel will be required as part of the role The Purchase Ledger Analyst will assist the Senior Purchase Ledger Analyst with all aspects of purchase ledger. The process is very Excel based and there is a keen eye for detail required for this role as invoices will need reconciling to ensure the costs charged are at the agreed rates. You will also work very closely with the Finance Manager. Salary & Benefits – £30,000 – £35,000 depending on experience, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, pension. The role is 100% remote working and will mostly remain this way with a monthly/quarterly visit to Manchester required to meet with the team. Please note that applicants should be able to commute to the North West of England to be considered for the role.Main Duties
- Ensure all invoices have been charged accurately and according to rates agreed with suppliers. Some can be complicated and require high levels of diligence and accuracy
- Resolve any basic queries with suppliers in a timely manner
- Supplier invoice and statement reconciliation.
- Help on-board new suppliers.
- Querying differences with suppliers & obtaining credits.
- Proactively enhance the PL function and system where issues arise
- Be involved in development projects to improve the finance function
- Support the department growth as the business grows
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role in Purchase Ledger.
- Experience with international transactions and multi-currency would be highly beneficial
- Experience in Logistics/Fashion/Retail sectors would be highly beneficial
- Experience with MS Dynamics would be beneficial.
- Intermediate Excel (Pivot tables/Look ups) skills are essential
- Ability to challenge and improve existing processes
- Ability to work on own initiative with an inquisitive nature
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Confident communicator both written and verbally
For immediate consideration or more information on the role, please contact Harriett Busby at Axon Moore on