Job ID 1491202
Radiology (Remote Reader) Opportunity – Abilene, TX
Abilene, Texas offers a high quality of life both professionally and personally. BC/BE Body Radiologist Remote Reader needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius. Practicing and experienced physicians as well as fellows will be considered. Candidate must be licensed in Texas or eligible. Relocation, marketing, sign-on bonus and stipend can be offered.
- Private Practice Radiology Group Radiology Associates of Abilene
- Group is seeking a fellowship-trained Body Imaging Radiologist for a hospital based Radiology practice
- Partner track opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Paid family health insurance, LTD, life insurance, 401(k) pension/profit sharing
- 100% paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Credentialing support
- Relocation allowance
- Candidate will be required to interpret general Radiology as needed and have proficiency across all modalities.
- Must have a valid Texas medical license.
- DEA and board certified or eligible by either ABR/AOBR required.
- Candidate will take general radiology call.
Abilene, Texas is a regional center of higher education and the Arts. This mid-sized city is home to 120K people with a 24 county regional draw of 400,000. The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family. Hendrick Health in Abilene, Texas serves as the hub for healthcare
services in the Texas Midwest. Founded in 1924, it is now licensed for 564 beds and offers a broad spectrum of services ranging from prenatal and birthing services to retirement living and hospice care. You will find most medical and surgical specialists are on staff to assist in the care of your patients.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I’ll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant Apply Here Apply Here