Job ID 1489528
BRC is looking for an enthusiastic Regional Sales Director to join our dynamic team. As a Regional Sales Director you will have the opportunity to develop and implement strategies that will encourage sales solutions and strategic business development. BRC Group is located in Ontario, Canada however, we are seeking candidates located in North Central United States.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and implement strategies that will encourage sales innovations and strategic business development.
- Ensure that highly productive relationships and partnerships are maintained with Customers for the benefit of the company.
- Devise and deploy sales goals and objectives across the organization, including the preparation of sales quotas and budgets.
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes, and the effect of competitors’ operations on sales.
- Uncover new markets and drive Business Development.
- Achieves or exceed sales targets.
- Develop and implement account plans.
- Enhances dealer relationships.
- Work with the Marketing team to optimize marketing strategies.
- Optimize sales & administration processes.
We are seeking passionate candidates who possess the following experience and competencies:
- A minimum of 5 years of Sales experience, preferably in the furniture industry.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
- The ability to think critically- recognize key underlying business issues, problems, and opportunities critical to attaining business success in the short and long term.
- Achieve results – demonstrate a commitment to achieving individual, team and corporate results to exceed expectations and enhance shareholder value.
- Commit to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers and value the importance of customer service and relationships.
- Ability to deliver effective sales presentations.
- Conflict management – find common ground to achieve objectives.
- Demonstrate Integrity/Character
Why Work for BRC?
- Inspiring team committed to a diverse, inclusive, and safe workspace.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Various online social and recreational activities
BRC is one incredible Team, delivering on the ultimate in Customer Experience. If you want to join us on our journey, please submit your resume and cover letter by January 31, 2024 to . Due to a high volume of applications, only those candidates who are selected for interviews will be contacted.
BRC endeavors to fill positions with the best available candidates who have the appropriate combination of education, experience, skills and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. BRC is committed to equity and values diversity. We welcome applications from qualified individuals of all genders and sexual orientations, persons with disabilities, Aboriginal persons and persons of a visible minority.